Reaction score
Visit site
1237511_749070388455750_989023205_n.jpg

cmantis

Reaction score
Visit site
$12,000 for engagement ring gone with the wind - U.S. News

GeicoCommercial.jpg

A broken backpack zipper and a motorcycle ride down the Garden State Parkway have a New Jersey couple's engagement off to a bumpy start.

Matthew Camp, 32, of Cape May, N.J., lost nearly $12,000 meant to purchase an engagement ring when the cash flew out of his pack as he raced down the parkway.

Camp, a commercial fisherman, took out the money from a bank on morning of Sept. 8 to propose to his longtime girlfriend, Tabitha Bohn. Camp put the money in his backpack, before heading to work. When he arrived at Lund’s fisheries, he noticed the money was gone and his backpack had a broken zipper.

There may yet be a happy ending.

A cleanup crew on the parkway found $4,000 of the cash along the highway and returned it to Camp. The crew also described to him a new model silver truck that may have picked up some of the remaining money.

A caller reached out to Camp, offering to return $5,300 of the cash.

The couple has two children together and is raising two others from a previous relationship. Neither Camp nor Bohn were available for immediate comment.

Anyone with information can contact state police at 609-296-0503.

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]A couple of AFP officers stopped at a property west of Canberra and talked to an old Aboriginal standing on the road. He told the old Aboriginal, "Morning sir, I need to inspect this land for illegally grown drugs."
The elder reluctantly said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he nodded his head towards the location.
The AFP officer verbally exploded & said, "Look sir, I have the authority of the federal government with me!". Reaching into his rear back pocket, the AFP officer removed his badge & proudly displayed it to the old Aboriginal. "See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want, whenever I want................on any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand mate?"
The elder nodded kindly, apologized & went about his business. Moments later he heard loud - fearful screams; he looked up & saw the AFP officer running for his life, being chased by a large Bull. With every step the Bull was gaining ground on the officer & it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old Aboriginal threw down his tools & ran as fast as he could to the fence & yelled at the top of his lungs...... "YOU’RE BADGE! SHOW HIM YOU’RE F****** BADGE!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Denver did it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ISzf2pryI]Denver Official Guilty Dog Video www.facebook.com/guiltydog - YouTube[/ame]

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$12,000 for engagement ring gone with the wind - U.S. News

GeicoCommercial.jpg

A broken backpack zipper and a motorcycle ride down the Garden State Parkway have a New Jersey couple's engagement off to a bumpy start.

Matthew Camp, 32, of Cape May, N.J., lost nearly $12,000 meant to purchase an engagement ring when the cash flew out of his pack as he raced down the parkway.

Camp, a commercial fisherman, took out the money from a bank on morning of Sept. 8 to propose to his longtime girlfriend, Tabitha Bohn. Camp put the money in his backpack, before heading to work. When he arrived at Lund’s fisheries, he noticed the money was gone and his backpack had a broken zipper.

There may yet be a happy ending.

A cleanup crew on the parkway found $4,000 of the cash along the highway and returned it to Camp. The crew also described to him a new model silver truck that may have picked up some of the remaining money.

A caller reached out to Camp, offering to return $5,300 of the cash.

The couple has two children together and is raising two others from a previous relationship. Neither Camp nor Bohn were available for immediate comment.

Anyone with information can contact state police at 609-296-0503.
Oh crap, thats where I used to live, only 30 miles from me now. I never heard about this!