~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What deep thinkers men are...

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

Time for another beer. :beer:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
well can't post a link, but...
the nurse ringing me at stupid o'clock in the morning going

N:"The patient's blood pressure has dropped"
Me: "What patient, how much and how's the patient clinically?"
N: "Miss ...., to 60/40 and the patient is responding and awake, but asleep."

:rof:

Should a said, 20 milligrams epinephrine and ringers lactate.:eek:

Sent from Moto's Droid using Tapatalk 2 :mikebike:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.

LMAO!
:rof::rof::rof:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

LMAO!
:rof::rof::rof:

The world may never be the same once this hits the press!!!

Brilliant deduction Child!!! :thumbup:

I second that!!! :rof::rof::rof:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

You know I've been trying to argue how this is not true, but even after one C-section, I did do it again! :eek:
Funny stuff 2nd C!!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

..........Time for another beer. :beer:
:rof::rof::rof: love it :thumbup:

1235017_10151830193585726_1950544806_n.jpg

548996_10151569326060658_130818370_n.jpg

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We were discussing musical formulas on my Home Theater forum the last couple days, and then this morning on HLN the guest was Mr. Barry Manilow. Reminded me of this fantastic "Manilow Formula" ripoff. Take it away, Steven!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36c5aFZSr4o"]I need your help, Barry Manilow[/ame]

:BLAA:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I rolled up here and dismounted. By the the time I had my helmet hanging, some Raven colored friends came to meet Crisis! :rof::rof::rof:
IMG_20130825_171216_939WEB2_zps90cc273e.jpg~original

ifUNNELyOU_zps12a77aa8.jpg

what_zpsd623b4e7.jpg

Who_zps4ae7c932.jpg

Last edited:

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wasn't sure whether to post this here, or not, but it made me smile...I don't think I saw this posted elsewhere on the forum. I think there's a special place in hell saved for bike thieves, both motorcycle & bicycle. :Flip:

Woman steals own bike back from thief

Woman steals own bike back from thief
Kayla Smith of Vancouver discovered her stolen bike on Craigslist, arranged to meet seller and asked if she could test ride it; she then rode off with bike

BIKE.jpg

Kayla Smith grinning ear to ear after getting her stolen bike back. Photo posted on Facebook and Imgur

A woman in Vancouver whose bike was stolen discovered someone was selling it on Craigslist and went about stealing the bike back in a hilarious tale she shared on Facebook and Reddit.

Kayla Smith had her bike stolen from a friend’s house last Wednesday and posted on Facebook, “that I was disappointed and sad because I had worked so hard for the bike. I absolutely love, love, love my bike. So needless to say I was choked.”

She called police to report the theft and phoned the bike shop to retrieve the bike’s serial numbers.

An hour later, a friend called her and said, “Dude, I think I found your bike on Craigslist.”

Smith recognized her bike in the post and called police again but was told it might be another day before an officer got back to her.

“This guy is selling my bike right now!!!” Smith explained. “I am not missing this opportunity waiting for a call. So I jump into action.”

Smith made arrangements to meet the seller at a McDonald’s.

“When I pulled into the parking lot I still had no plan of attack,” she said. “I got there and saw the guy with my bike. He was wearing board shorts, a raggedy tank top, and dark sketchy glasses. I noticed that it was my bike right away because of the RIDE ON stickers on the frame and the fact I have a silver handle bar plug on the left and a black one on the right … Here is where I started thinking on my feet.”

Smith asked the guy if she could take a test ride around the parking lot.

“Yeah, just don’t ride away,” the man told her.

“Of course, I’m like, ‘Don’t you worry, I won’t,’” she related. “And then I just ride away.”

Classic.

“To be honest, I was shaking and freaking out,” she said. “I … couldn’t believe what the [heck] just happened.”

When Smith met up with a friend in another parking lot, she was giddy with excitement, jumping up and down “like a 6-year-old getting an ice cream cone.” The thief was last seen running away from the scene.

The serial numbers did match the bike, incidentally.

“After that,” Smith said, “I called him and personally left him a message apologizing for not sticking around to pay him for the bike HE [FREAKING] STOLE FROM ME!!!”

Canadian police urged people not to take matters such as these into their own hands, but in this instance, it all worked out. Hysterically so.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay a shameless plug, My son Joshua turned 18 today and I got his younger siblings to record a happy birthday message. We did it last night when I got home from my 12hr shift.
Watching it back made me giggle. Some how birthday got mixed up with Christmas???
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z7ZqhrVTiY]Josh birthday wish.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Nelly:thumbup:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay a shameless plug, My son Joshua turned 18 today and I got his younger siblings to record a happy birthday message. We did it last night when I got home from my 12hr shift.
Watching it back made me giggle. Some how birthday got mixed up with Christmas???

:shakehead: Shameless. Loved it! :D Thank you for posting it.