~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
LMAO! That would be amazing! Also I pity the next person who's bike I work on! :eek: That is so funny! :rof:

The possibilities are endless.....

Sadly, it could be a fire haz if they don't escape the header Tubes of 'friends bike'! but STILL! LMAO!!!! :rof:

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
You know you are old when .....It's true.:jawdrop:

A Man holding a vinyl LP.

Kid: What’s that?

Man: It’s a record. It’s what we had before CDs.

Kid: What’s a CD?

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
tumblr_lk29auOtz61qzv9mho1_400.gif

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday I had a flat tire on the Interstate, so I eased my car over to the shoulder of the road, carefully got out and opened the trunk. I took out two cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of the car, facing oncoming traffic. They looked so lifelike you wouldn't believe it! They are in trench coats, otherwise nude, exposing themselves to approaching drivers. But to my surprise, cars started slowing down, looking at my lifelike men. And, of course, traffic started backing up. Everybody was tooting their horns and waving like crazy. It wasn't long before a state trooper pulled up behind me. He got out of his car and starting walking towards me. I could tell he was not a happy camper.

"What's going on here"?

"My car has a flat tire," I said calmly.

"Well, what the heck are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?"

I couldn't believe that he didn't know, so I told him, "Helloooo, those are my emergency flashers!"

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along”.

;)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzDaBzBlL0"]YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: