Cross Canada on a fz6 and fz1

pugfug

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone else ever do a cross canada trip on an fz6? We just got home from a two week ride across the great white north. What a ride. I couldn't be happier with the performance of the bikes...If I can figure out how to post some pics I will...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2349

two weeks WOW...I can't wait to see some pics. i am trying to get ready for a 4 hour ride this friday. Ooooh whata newb I am.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone else ever do a cross canada trip on an fz6? We just got home from a two week ride across the great white north. What a ride. I couldn't be happier with the performance of the bikes...If I can figure out how to post some pics I will...

hope ya do figure that out, would love to see some pictures

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
congratulations!!
you HAVE to figure out how to post pictures :rockon:

search the name caladin and you will be able to find out about his trip from coast to coast...

Please give us a ride report with pictures,,,WE love those trips!!!!
:Sport:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'll be heading out with a buddy to Canada this friday (July 4th), we plan in either taking the GSP route or 287 straight on thru 87 then I believe it becomes 15 once across the border. I replace my 8+ CalSci windscreen for comfort and windblast protection along with some handguards. We are hoping in staying in a hotel in the Montreal region. Some fancy place called the "Sofitel". Figured we'd arrive friday late afternoon-early evening.
How was your trek over the border pugfug?? Saturday we intend in visiting old Quebec, unfortunately we don't have two weeks. Sunday early morning we will be heading back to Jersey. By chance if there are any Canadian FZ6 brethren that wants to meet us there and show us around your stomping ground it would be greatly appreciated. Just PM me anytime, I'll be checking.

pugfug

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Blue Monday,

We had a great experience staying in b&b's on our trip, you might consider it as well. As it turned out, they were all very bike friendly, all of the one's we stayed at had garages and they let us park our bikes inside where it was dry and secure...we only had to use the bike covers once at a hotel we stayed at in Brandon, Manitoba. You can google "B&B Canada" and find them everywhere, and they usually run anywhere from 20 to 60 bucks cheaper than hotels, with the same amenities...