covermax cover

H

HavBlue

Based on the sizing information I would get the medium. If it fits the FZ1 it will fit the FZ6.

Jeremiah

Reaction score
Visit site
I had the "just right size" for me EX250. It was a HASSLE to put on. I had to go round & round the bike pulling it over various bits as the elastic band was so form-fitting. It was so tight, it would frequently pull the mirrors out-of-wack.

This time I purchased the Touring / Full Dress 1800cc version ( P/N# 10-7503 ), and couldn't be happier with it, and it leaves room for a touring windshield if I need it. It hovers just off the ground, and fully wraps the bike.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
interesting concept.

The good thing about the FZ mirrors is that the collapse in and then go right back where they belong if they do happen to get maladjusted with the covering.

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the half cover. But I don't remember the size. When I get home in the morning I'll check it out

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
The advantage is that it is more compact than a full cover and can be stashed anywhere. I bring it to work if there is a chance of rain. Becareful by the license plate the sharper edges will put a hole in the cover pretty easily.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any pictures or reviews of covers? I am in the market for two of them. One to fit the FZ and one for my girlfriends Buell Blast.

I am looking for something that will do great with all weather conditions (will be outside) and something that will fit nicely on my FZ. I like the looks of the Yamaha cover specifically for the FZ6, but I don't want to spend $100 for a single cover if I don't have to.

Suggestions?

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Any pictures or reviews of covers? I am in the market for two of them. One to fit the FZ and one for my girlfriends Buell Blast.

I am looking for something that will do great with all weather conditions (will be outside) and something that will fit nicely on my FZ. I like the looks of the Yamaha cover specifically for the FZ6, but I don't want to spend $100 for a single cover if I don't have to.

Suggestions?

I have a Guardian cover that my g/f bought me for christmas. I like it alot but I have two gripes about it.... the heat resistant material that is supposed to go near the exhaust does not compensate for the undertail exhaust (thats fine just wait for the bike to cool before you put it on) and that where I park it (sidewalk leading up to my front door) when it rains the dirt splashes up on to the cover and you cannot wash it (why can't i wash it? it sits out in the rain?) other than that it fits great looks good and is easy to put on/take off.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered the Guardian Weatherall Cover in gray, size M. I actually got two of them, one for the FZ, one for the Blast. I'll probably post a review with pictures in the product review section once I get them and try them out.