Covered Bridge Tour?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey... did any of you happen to find my arse on the route? I lost it somewhere between Cornish and the bridge before it. :eek: :D

I was damned saddle-sore after that ride... it was over 2 hrs to get home after we left the Cornish-Windsor Bridge. We did stop to fuel in Epping and then at Johnson's on Rte 4 for a quick dinner but still a sore arse no matter what!

We went to sleep before midnight and got up at 11:30am this morning! :thumbup:

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
well, my ass was ok, but I had to keep changing position while on the highway due to uncomfortable pressure points. I got home and both my feet and hands were all buzzy with the vibrations...I mostly rode it at 6k rpm and about 75mph. If I were to do long trips on a regular basis I would need to get different grips and foot pegs. In any case, felt fine the next day. Great ride!

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad everyone made it home okay, and I apologize yet again for the whole getting lost in the depths of Cornish thing.... That town really needs to invest in some street signs!

I had a good time, and I'm glad to hear everyone else did too. Can't wait for the next one!

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well, my ass was ok, but I had to keep changing position while on the highway due to uncomfortable pressure points. I got home and both my feet and hands were all buzzy with the vibrations...I mostly rode it at 6k rpm and about 75mph. If I were to do long trips on a regular basis I would need to get different grips and foot pegs. In any case, felt fine the next day. Great ride!

Do you guys have the Yami Comfort Seat? I found it made a big difference for me. I have something wrong with my hips, and when I rode the stock seat the pain was incredible. It is much better since I got the Comfort Seat..

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you guys have the Yami Comfort Seat? I found it made a big difference for me. I have something wrong with my hips, and when I rode the stock seat the pain was incredible. It is much better since I got the Comfort Seat..

I have it and Dani is getting one. It did help me by doubling my comfort time in the saddle but I still had issues later in the day and on the ride home. While it is better than stock, for me, it's not the best possible seat. What I am going to do is mod my stock seat to see if I can create something that is comfortable and looks good. When I'm done, I may have to take it out to get a custom cover fitted though. :D If it all works out, I'll sell the comfort seat in the ads here. ;)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I must be strange, i have the stock seat and could have ridden a couple more hours no problem.....

Although i guess you guys DID ride a couple more hours...

Andyjo

Reaction score
Visit site
Awww man, I wish I had kept up with this forum! I was up in NH this weekend, and would have loved to do on that ride! I've done most of it, but it would be more fun in a group!
You guys have to remind me next time :rolleyes: