Corbin Seat for FZ-6

noskills

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All, SOLD

I have a mint Corbin seat off a 2005 FZ-6. Its the Gunfighter model and its all black. The seat was used only 2 times, and is in perfect shape. I am forced to sell the bike, and need the cash. The seat is 5 months old, and the bike has been stored for 4 of those months. They sell for about $350 new plus tax. I would like to get $250 OBO plus shipping. Im located in Toronto, Canada, but dont mind shipping to the US.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can wait untill 3-25-07 I will paypal you that day. . If not I will understand. I have been trying to buy one for a long time, and Corbin will not respond.

Hey Wright,

I dont know...YOu are asking me to go back in time!! You asked if I could wait until 03-25-07, now...seeing how we are in 2008, that will be hard for me!:thumbup: All joking aside, I will wait until that date, consider the seat sold to you. Please email me or pm me and we can arrange the details.

I would love to hear a comparison of the Corbin to the Yammy comfort seat (I think I remeber that you had one). I rode nearly 6 hours on Sunday (DFW to OK via back roads - fun!) and was just starting to feel the burn at the end.

I will post one. The comfort seat was on the bike, and the normal seat was in the house. It did not survive. LOL

Delivered today, and installed. It is a very nice seat. I will review it more as time goes on. Well made.

If your sure you want it, I will hold it for you. I take good care of my stuff and its in excellent condition, clean top and bottom looks just like new.

If your sure you want it, I will hold it for you. I take good care of my stuff and its in excellent condition, clean top and bottom looks just like new.

if someone else comes along sell it to them, i will definitely think about it though, i only have 300 miles on the stock seat so i am not sure if i am even going to need one. If it turns out i will want one i will check in to see if you still have it.

I am most interested in the comfort seat, that is if Reiobard passes. Will it fit on the 2006 model? Sorry wrightme, I forgot what year you said your bike was. Thanks.

Yes it will fit all models. If Reiobard doesnt want it, its yours. I already have it wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box. You just take the seat lock bracket off the old one and swap them. It takes less than 3 minutes if you know where your tools are.

Sweet! I have definitely caught the MOD bug! PM me your paypal email and I can have payment to you today. I guess we are just waiting on the yay/nay from Reiobard. :Sport:

Yes it will fit all models. If Reiobard doesnt want it, its yours. I already have it wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box. You just take the seat lock bracket off the old one and swap them. It takes less than 3 minutes if you know where your tools are.

Have at it, Glad that it sounds like it will be going to a good home.

Good home = one with an FZ6 at it:Sport:

Wrightme if you would be so kind would you compare the seats for us:

*Yamaha Comfort Seat
*OEM stock Yamaha Seat
*Corbin Seat

Please elaborate on the pros and cons, and post pics of the corbin pls.:Sport:

Back