Top Sellerie and GIVI Side and Top Case for sale

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
GIVI Side and Top Case, CalSci, stock winscreen, and stock muffler for sale

I had a little mishap with my FZ6. Although, it was not damaged much, due to its age, insurance company decided to total it. Because they didn’t give much value to the seat and the side/top cases, they let me take them off the bike so I can use them on my next bike. Since I have decided to go with a different bike, I will not be able to use these items, so I am now selling them.

GIVI V35 Side Cases - $300 plus shipping within US.
GIVI V35 side cases are fitted with AdMore lighting and reflectors. They can be used on many different types of bikes. They do not come with mounting brackets since they went with the bike. They are refinished and ready to be painted to match your bike’s color. They had minor scratches on them so I refinished them so I can paint them to match my new bike. Since they will not fit on the bike I am considering buying, I am now selling them.

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

GIVI V46 Top Case with break light - $250 plus shipping within US.
GIVE V46 Top case with glossy black cover. It is fitted with GIVI break light. It does not come with mounting brackets. It also has reflectors. It is in good shape. I do not have a recent picture of it, but below picture should give you an idea about what it looks like. If you are interested, I can take and send you more pictures.

130-Install73.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

If you decide to buy both Top and the side cases, you can have them both for $500 plus shipping.

CalSci x-large windscreen - $100 plus shipping within US.
I bought this screen while I was searching for different screens for my bike. I only used for few months.

IMG_2161.jpg

Stock windscreen (light smoke) - $50 plus shipping within US
It came off the bike pretty much right away after I bought the bike. Idea was to use it during summer months, but I never ended up swapping it. So, it is in excellent shape.

IMG_2162.jpg

Stock muffler assembly (2) - $250 with shield, $150 without shield plus shipping. This is an heavy item to ship, but I will try my best to find cheapest way to send it to you.
I have two available. I bought the second one for cheap conversion, but did not touch it when I found the aftermarket one I really liked. So, one is the original one came with the bike and the other one bought later, but never touched.

IMG_2163.jpg

Top Sellerie Seat for Yamaha FZ6 - $250 plus shipping within US. - SOLD
It was on my 2008 FZ6, but it should fit on any FZ6 model 2003-2009. It is in excellent shape. It was on my bike which was garaged and covered the entire time when not in use. It is very comfortable compared to stock seats.

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

Please message me if you are interested for faster response.

Last edited:

BenFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
This is the exact set-up I want on my FZ6. I ended up picking up a 2015 Kawasaki Versys 650 with the top case and side cases, but to be completely honest, the FZ6 is much more fun to ride. I just got sick of touring on it and figured the Versys would be a better touring bike. If I was close for local pick-up I'd probably end up picking up this up and getting my FZ6 set up for touring!

Good luck with the sale!

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I am interested in the CalSci if you still have it.
how tall are you? Wondering if it would be too big for me.
I've sent you PM as well.

Thank you