Corbin Seat for FZ-6

noskills

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey All, SOLD

I have a mint Corbin seat off a 2005 FZ-6. Its the Gunfighter model and its all black. The seat was used only 2 times, and is in perfect shape. I am forced to sell the bike, and need the cash. The seat is 5 months old, and the bike has been stored for 4 of those months. They sell for about $350 new plus tax. I would like to get $250 OBO plus shipping. Im located in Toronto, Canada, but dont mind shipping to the US.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wrightme43

If you can wait untill 3-25-07 I will paypal you that day. . If not I will understand. I have been trying to buy one for a long time, and Corbin will not respond.

noskills

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Wright,

I dont know...YOu are asking me to go back in time!! You asked if I could wait until 03-25-07, now...seeing how we are in 2008, that will be hard for me!:thumbup: All joking aside, I will wait until that date, consider the seat sold to you. Please email me or pm me and we can arrange the details.

clunk

Apprentice
Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to hear a comparison of the Corbin to the Yammy comfort seat (I think I remeber that you had one). I rode nearly 6 hours on Sunday (DFW to OK via back roads - fun!) and was just starting to feel the burn at the end.

W

wrightme43

I will post one. The comfort seat was on the bike, and the normal seat was in the house. It did not survive. LOL

W

wrightme43

Delivered today, and installed. It is a very nice seat. I will review it more as time goes on. Well made.

W

wrightme43

If your sure you want it, I will hold it for you. I take good care of my stuff and its in excellent condition, clean top and bottom looks just like new.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If your sure you want it, I will hold it for you. I take good care of my stuff and its in excellent condition, clean top and bottom looks just like new.

if someone else comes along sell it to them, i will definitely think about it though, i only have 300 miles on the stock seat so i am not sure if i am even going to need one. If it turns out i will want one i will check in to see if you still have it.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I am most interested in the comfort seat, that is if Reiobard passes. Will it fit on the 2006 model? Sorry wrightme, I forgot what year you said your bike was. Thanks.

W

wrightme43

Yes it will fit all models. If Reiobard doesnt want it, its yours. I already have it wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box. You just take the seat lock bracket off the old one and swap them. It takes less than 3 minutes if you know where your tools are.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet! I have definitely caught the MOD bug! PM me your paypal email and I can have payment to you today. I guess we are just waiting on the yay/nay from Reiobard. :Sport:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes it will fit all models. If Reiobard doesnt want it, its yours. I already have it wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box. You just take the seat lock bracket off the old one and swap them. It takes less than 3 minutes if you know where your tools are.

Have at it, Glad that it sounds like it will be going to a good home.

Good home = one with an FZ6 at it:Sport:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wrightme if you would be so kind would you compare the seats for us:

*Yamaha Comfort Seat
*OEM stock Yamaha Seat
*Corbin Seat

Please elaborate on the pros and cons, and post pics of the corbin pls.:Sport: