Conversion finished....mostly

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got my naked conversion finished, I went with the vs-1 kit from Vishnu painted to match and while I was at it I painted my front forks, rad covers, rearsets, passenger pegs and top triple black. Also got my TS seat on there now. Ive got a couple things to clean up and then it is on the the next mod.:rockon:

Before and after pics.

Tom

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work! Where in Wisconsin are you? I'm in La Crosse. GO PACK GO!

Thanks! I am over in Waukesha. Are you going to do the Slimy Crud run this spring? I am plannin on going again this year, if you are going to be there we should meet up.

Tom

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks awesome! I've got the VS-02 kit that I just installed a few weeks ago, but the more I see the VS-01, I kinda wish I'd gone with it instead. :(

I like how the sides of the headlight don't overlap the forks. It took me forever to come up with spacers that would keep the side covers on the VS-02 from touching the forks (thus causing them to rattle).

Anyone wanna swap? LOL. :thumbup:

bigtimmy021

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great!

You don't still have that touring screen laying around do you?

The screen is gone, sorry. I do have a couple things leftover still: headlight, fairing stay, inner fairings....I have another thread around here somewhere with that stuff on it.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that looks great! i would love to fighter mine someday, but i am worried about wind and buffeting...

I am doing a track day this year (at least 1) and i think i will pay attention to the wind and take the fairings off completely for the day...