Come on people where is everyone at?

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Im at college in Durant OK, and we are having the wildest weather ive ever seen ....Sat and Sun it was 76 degrees, monday night we had 4 inches of snow tues and wed. it was in the 60's and now its snowing again and they are calling for 6-8 inches.....

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
West Side Here...
Sunny SoCal has been really welcoming to us riders lately. Still got to watch out for those oversized SUVs blocking my passing zone.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Austin, Texas. Its raining cats and dogs and 45 today. It was sunny and 78 yesterday.

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oshksoh WI. It is currently 18F outside, but the sun is out, so it seems warmer, untill a 30 MPH gust knock the wind out of you. Right now it looks like spring will never come.

And with all of this snow (76 inches and more to come!) the mosquitoes are going to be BAD this summer.

doc_simple

Meat Popsickle
Reaction score
Visit site
Been cold in Portland, oregon but the sun is out and the ridings been good. Just waiting for the damn pebbles they put on the mountain roads to get cleared so I can get outta traffic.

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
Long Valley, NJ, where people come to ride the country roads and its right outside my driveway, just need some warm weather and i'm out the driveway. It was 30 degrees on Sunday morning, but i still heard a pack of Harleys go by. :thumbup: