Colorado fires.....

I hope the wind is at your back. Good luck but be ready to go in a moments notice!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Wow...........hope that is as close as it gets to you! Hope your valuables are packed just in case!

Oh yeah do we know what that's about! Please stay safe. We even had horses set free because they couldn't be trailered out. We would see animals running every which way and we had our family sleeping on the floor here with us. The sun was blocked out and colored everything orange.Keep an eye on it and bail right away if needed.

Look closely at your options. . . If the way out is towards a hazard, sooner than later. If you have multiple exits headed away from the fire, i'd be OK to hang a while as long the wind doesn't pick up and bring it towards you.

Our thoughts are with you. . . Don't wait too long!

I think your right to be a little nervous but im sure you'll be fine :thumbup: If the authorities come knocking on your door with an evactuation notice , thats when you PANIC !!! :eek:

Hope it doesnt get to that stage Bren but please stay safe...... We need you here :D

Just out of curiosity , were they deliberately lit ??? :spank:

I'm in a rural area of Perth - we get regular bushfires. ALWAYS something to be wary and scared of. Keep listening to the radio, keep your "important" belongs ready to go and plan at least 2 exit routes out of the area. This is what we have to do.

Hope your'e ok Bren. PLEASE keep us informed

Hope everything is ok for you and yours Bren, not a good feeling, being on edge and at the mercy of the wind
fingers crossed for you
ade

I jumped on the bike today to go see where it is and where I am. In this pic, I am at the foot of the peak on the far right. So it has a few hills and valley's to go thru before I need to worry too much :)

Back