Clip ons or custom bars ??

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
anywhere in the US I can get these... i saw busters site, but shipping is almost the same as the bars themselves. =\

:edit

hey JONAC, do you have before and after picture of the riding position? the more i think about this the more I want to get these bars. I have some FZ1 bars on the way, but these still look like a better option.

Last edited:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
anywhere in the US I can get these... i saw busters site, but shipping is almost the same as the bars themselves. =

:edit

hey JONAC, do you have before and after picture of the riding position? the more i think about this the more I want to get these bars. I have some FZ1 bars on the way, but these still look like a better option.

Hi mate ... check page 3 of the thread :)

Si7878

Reaction score
Visit site
I am getting a set of clipons custom made for my naked 04 fz6 by Welcome to F1 Motorcycle works Online abit pricey but worth it as they're made to order..

I have also got a top triple clamp coming from a wrecker.. I am planning on grinding off the big riser nubs that the original bars attach to.. I dunno, does anyone know if this will weaken the triple clamp or anything?? I figure it should be ok and will clean up the look of it, make it smooth...

revi908

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Jota Bars fitted :)

Hi Jonac

Those Jota's seem really sweet mate, i have been, sometime now in deciding for either clip-ons or other bars, and your jota option i must say is really wicked, i followed your provided link to Buster's but do not know if the jota's that fit the FZ6 s2 are either 7/8" or 1" could you please at your convenience let me know, thanks :thumbup:revi908

Si7878

Reaction score
Visit site
put the clipons on and have got the pics up... after talking to mechanics and engineers they reckon the triple clamp should be ok.. time will tell i guess...

steering is much pointier.. to use a technical term... looks sweet...

check it out at 2004 YAMAHA FZ6N - BikePoint

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Boneman :)

Busters Motorcycle Accessories

I think they may be known as laverda bars over your side of the pond ... They are fully adjustable so you can tweak them to get your desired clearance ...

Very well made and quality finish on the chrome ones I bought ;)

Called to get a quote for Cyprus.....DAAAYYYYM. They want 45 quid to send in Cyprus....So, I passed

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Jota Bars fitted :)

Ok, so I want one of these for my 06. The silver part that covers the handlebars in the centre? What is it called? :eek:

DrummerBoy83

Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted to know if you thought these Jota bars would fit on an 06 Fz6 since the front headlight assembly is a little different. I just want to avoid any steering problems.

Ashbone

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Suburbans, very pleased and simple to fit.

Suburban bars in albums.

ashbone-albums-suburban-bars-picture1880-img-0702.jpg

Last edited:

Franck322

Reaction score
Visit site
I have read pretty much everything that I found about a alternative handle bar for the FZ6 in the past few week... but still not much info on a mods for a 2005 that I own. I'm just not sure if the different front fender from a 2006 will affect clearance issues.

Is anybody heard of them : Omar's Rearsets - Handlebars

If they are as adjustable as the Jota are I would give them a try

Sorry for my writing english, But I keep improving by reading all your post guys

djensar

Reaction score
Visit site
JONAC is this what u bought exactly ?

cauce i think that they differ a little in the photo...

Black Jota Bars 7/8" (22mm) (Product Code: RAAJBB)