Christmas survey - need help with a school assignment

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everybody! I'm taking a mathematical statistics course at school. As a final assignment we need to make a statistical survey, analyze the results and report them to the teacher.

Please, could you help me to gather the data by answering the short survey behind the link? It takes only a few minutes to answer. The survey is about how people spent their Christmas holidays and what is considered important in Christmas. The results will be processed anonymously and they will be used for this assignment only.

Thank you for your help and please don't hesitate to ask for any additional information. :)

Christmas survey

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
Done!! :thumbup:
Let us know the outcome :)

Grtz,

Degake

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
Done, and bumped.

I work in the Market Research industry...if you need to talk to someone in the field or have questions etc. feel free to PM me.:thumbup:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everybody! I'm taking a mathematical statistics course at school. As a final assignment we need to make a statistical survey, analyze the results and report them to the teacher.

Please, could you help me to gather the data by answering the short survey behind the link? It takes only a few minutes to answer. The survey is about how people spent their Christmas holidays and what is considered important in Christmas. The results will be processed anonymously and they will be used for this assignment only.

Thank you for your help and please don't hesitate to ask for any additional information. :)

Christmas survey
Survey completed, There was no option asking if you worked.
Doe's the travel include how far you drove to collect people or distance to where you spent the day.

Neil