Christmas in February! Two Bros arrive!

schumacher62

Reaction score
Visit site
i am very interested in the scorpions, i find them quite handsome and like the smoked color faded model greatly. and the shape of them is a big plus to me as well.

you ask about his brothers exhaust, and wonder how loud it is. can you tell me how loud you feel the scorpions are, and from what you have "heard" about the 2bros, do you feel the scorpions are louder or mellower than those? im not into just loud, but something distinctive and resonating, an exhaust which shows off what the engine is doing would be right for me.

and yes, it would be great to hear these exhausts somewhere. im partial to the micron systems as well. i put a remus on my bmw sight unheard, heh, and i am very happy with it compared to some others i have heard. its distinctive and earthy sounding, making my bike sound uncommon and noticeable.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
These might help you out: (remember, Google and YouTube are your friends!)

Scorpoion's: [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNFygqXHyJg[/nomedia]

Two Brothers: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mUrF5Z2BSU&feature=related"]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 Fazer with Two Brothers[/ame]

Lasers: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3UYJzLhr9w&feature=related"]YouTube - LASER X-TREME EXHAUST vs ORIGINAL on FZ6 Fazer S2[/ame]

Devil: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX01CJGnfnU&feature=related"]YouTube - A Devil on FZ6 naked[/ame]

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
99% of those videos are worthless because they're either in a garage or near a wall...or just plain too close. Even stock sounds good under those circumstances.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
99% of those videos are worthless because they're either in a garage or near a wall...or just plain too close. Even stock sounds good under those circumstances.

HUH?? Worthless??? Well arn't we overly pickey today. Jesus. Fine then, you go find and post some better clips that meet your overly high standards for sound clips of exhausts. Untill then, these are a whole lot better than hearing nothing at all and at least gives one an idea of what they sound like. Not my clips, I didn't make em; just found em.

BTW, the only vid that appears to be even close to an open garage (but still outside mind you) is the first clip of the Scorpions. The rest are all clearly outside and the Lasers are even doing a street run! ...near a wall...lol..for fu@k sakes man..... *shakes head*

Last edited:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
anyone have reference is those are the scorpions with or without the baffles?

The Two Brothers looks ans sounds absolutely amazing but big bucks, The Devil was my 2nd favorite and the lasere look awesome but i was suprised that i didn't really like the tone as much.

Thank you for posting the links, I for one found them very useful.

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Boneman rigged the results to make the Two Brothers sound the best and the Scorpions sound the worst.:p:Flip:
Here's a better clip of the Scorpion sound vs stock:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEueoXlbAAQ&feature=related"]YouTube - Yamaha FZ6 Scorpion Exhaust[/ame]

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Boneman rigged the results to make the Two Brothers sound the best and the Scorpions sound the worst.:p:Flip:
Guilty as charged! :thumbup:

Thanks for the additional clip.

Breeze may think it's worthless as it starts out in a garage, then backing out of said garage, then going between two parked cars, not to mention the camera man being too close, then too far and I'm sure it being night time plays into this as well....and I'm sure there's a wall or two lurking around that we don't see....

Last edited:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They look very nice. Please post some picks when you install them. As you might have guessed there are a lot of jealous people including myself...
:thumbup:

Jealousy is an EVIL thing..................... and I'm feeling very evil right about now.:D:mad::D:mad:D

ecurb

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the purrr and growl of the Two Bros the best of all the options I've heard. Maybe someday I'll go that route, but I've got to finish paying for the bike before I spend that much on a mod.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Boneman how about posting your own video clip with the Bros. installed...

Will do!

I will hopefully finish installing them tomorrow. I've been taking my time with them this week and exploring my options with trying to keep and incorporate my FAZAR6 FE kit. I'm kind of bastardizing the Two Bros and the the FAZAR kits to make one that works. I really like the quality of the FAZAR FE as opposed to the stamped hunk of metal that Two Bro's provides. The FAZAR FE kit also sits further under the bike than the Two Bro's that basically drops down right near the tips of the cans.

I am going to use the nice small turn signals provided by Two Bro's and have painted up some washers black in order to mount the new signals (stock signals have rather large and oval holes for mounting). It will eventually involve cutting the Two Brow's FE mount in half so I keep the top section that mount the pipes to the frame, but loose the portion that holds the plate and signals. I will do a dry-fit of the entire rear bike assembly to make sure everything works before I fire up the Dremel!

Messed around with it tonight for a while as I also need to find a new place to mount my LED brake light clusters. Have a whole lot of re-wiring to do tomorrow!!

I have been snapping pictures along the way and will eventually get to a write up when all is said and done.

Last edited:

fazerboy

Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: dude 2 bros kk just fitted carbon 1's . look ace and sound great , although slow down near , as we say here in england the fuzzies lol police, will post sum photos soon new to this site loll :rockon:
isnt that great finding a box on the porch with your name on it :D:D

looks awesome,,waiting for the pictures with them on the bike

fazerboy

Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: hio utube it thats the best way bring up to web pages type in ie 2bros fz6 exhausts one one and on the other lets say devil exhausts add time it that u clicl 1 b4 t other thats t way i did it ryt it lol minamize 1 of the windows though :Sport:
Maybe we can rent a sound studio and do a proper sound bite of both systems that'll please Breeze. :)

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon: hio utube it thats the best way bring up to web pages type in ie 2bros fz6 exhausts one one and on the other lets say devil exhausts add time it that u clicl 1 b4 t other thats t way i did it ryt it lol minamize 1 of the windows though :Sport:

Did you go to school in the states? :confused:

MarcW

full throttle turd nugget
Reaction score
Visit site
im gonna try to get an onboard ride with some decent sound equipment. they are VERY loud. i love it. i have the two bros carbon, no DB killers, stock packing, and otherwise stock bike. sounds killer, and is very noticably faster. now the front end comes up alot easier, and im starting to feel a tad of headshake. now a filter and a PC3, should be pretty fun. :rockon: