Cheapest Buell xb parts

fordfanmatt

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm currently looking into converting my 07' fz6 into a streetfighter withe the dual buell xb headlight set up. Cheapest i found so far is:
1 x M0645.1ADA (M0645.1ADA) = $19.56
1 x M1600.1ACMW (M1600.1ACMW) = $56.80
1 x Y0721.6AC (Y0721.6AC) = $92.80

shipping: $11.50

https://www.chicagoharley.com

also would anyone be interested in buying some stock mirrors, front cowl(small crack and scrape on side), or stock headlight?

fordfanmatt

Reaction score
Visit site
great price, go for it!

Did you build your own brackets for the gauge cluster or did you buy one?

I found fork clamps for $80 and gauge bracket for $28, i figure i can build a bracket cheaper than $28.

(I'm assuming you put the xb lights on yours from your bike model)

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you build your own brackets for the gauge cluster or did you buy one?

I found fork clamps for $80 and gauge bracket for $28, i figure i can build a bracket cheaper than $28.

(I'm assuming you put the xb lights on yours from your bike model)

Paid $20 for fork clamps on ebay. Check my buell headlight mod thread if you wanna see what they look like. I believe someone posted a pic on there. (So, I have been looking for my mod thread to send you the link, but I cant find it. I dont understand it. I used search so it should come up regardless. Let me know if you find it. Im gonna send the link on SBN in a bit.)

For the gauge bracket, Wavex ended up giving me his old handlebar clamps. But be careful with this, a lot of people got their speedo destroyed from the vibrations that go directly into your speedo from the handlebars. I was dumb enough to install it really tightly with no rubber parts, so the speedo fell apart eventually. I think a bent metal plate bracket can work better, or something else in between to absorb the vibs.

Last edited:

fordfanmatt

Reaction score
Visit site
Paid $20 for fork clamps on ebay. Check my buell headlight mod thread if you wanna see what they look like. I believe someone posted a pic on there. (So, I have been looking for my mod thread to send you the link, but I cant find it. I dont understand it. I used search so it should come up regardless. Let me know if you find it. Im gonna send the link on SBN in a bit.)

For the gauge bracket, Wavex ended up giving me his old handlebar clamps. But be careful with this, a lot of people got their speedo destroyed from the vibrations that go directly into your speedo from the handlebars. I was dumb enough to install it really tightly with no rubber parts, so the speedo fell apart eventually. I think a bent metal plate bracket can work better, or something else in between to absorb the vibs.

well i looked for your mod with no luck. I will check ebay out for those clamps.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site

fordfanmatt

Reaction score
Visit site

KenpoTex

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm about to do a switch to the Buell headlight myself and had a quick question...

Does the headlight come with the appropriate wiring harness (for the buell light) or do I have to buy that separate?
If it's a separate part, can someone point me to the correct part#?

Thanks

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm about to do a switch to the Buell headlight myself and had a quick question...

Does the headlight come with the appropriate wiring harness (for the buell light) or do I have to buy that separate?
If it's a separate part, can someone point me to the correct part#?

Thanks

My Buell headlight came with the headlight connectors and wires. I just spliced the buell harness into the existing FZ6 harness.