Carrying Papaer

Johnnylane

Reaction score
Visit site
How does everyone go about carrying their license and and insurance?

I put them into two zip locked baggiess and stuck them under the seat. Seems pretty low tech though.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My license and insurance cards are in my wallet at all times, which I keep in the breast pocket of my riding jacket.

I keep registration and a spare insurance card in a ziploc under the seat.

Ockham's razor my friend.

GastonJ

The Winged One
Reaction score
Visit site
I leave mine at home. I once carried my paper licence to the US on holiday and destroyed it. Within the 3 weeks it was there it was in 8 pieces, which isn't so good. In the UK they can check your insurance and licence details against your registration anyway. Last time I was stopped they just rang up and confirmed everything, then asked me to drop my licence in to have the points addded and handed me an FPN.....

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
I keep photocopies of my docs on the bike so if it goes 'missing' then no one gets the originals. Cops are usually satisfied at the moment and you should have 7 days to produce originals if you need to.

W

wrightme43

Ziplock baggy in the tank bag.
I actually got to hand them to a Sherriff last night at around 11pm. He pulled me to see if I would stop then, checked my papers, and told me to have a good night, and slow down. LOL Really a nice guy.

67 in 55, Indicated 70mph on speedo. My bike is not 10% off. More like 5% off.

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
My license and insurance cards are in my wallet at all times, which I keep in the breast pocket of my riding jacket.

I keep registration and a spare insurance card in a ziploc under the seat.

+1 Do the same with mine.