Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys! Greetings from Louisville, KY :D

We won't be returning to SD until early morning the 5th, so I won't be able to participate in this awesome ride :( However, if anyone is up for the following weekend, I'm ready!

Cool Bryan. We'll miss you and I'm up for next weekend. Best regards to the family and enjoy your visit!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Let's see. We have Barrett, Jerry, Alex, Smokenu(Dave), Charles(CBR600RR) and me. :Sport:
C'mon who's lurking?

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
Bigeloil, "a local veterinary aid" available at any animal feed store, it works great. Also try a magnetic back support available a Wally World in the sports dept.

Thanks for the suggestions Jerry.

C'mon who's lurking?

I talked with David on the Ducati Dark and he might be in (he may even be lurking).

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The Cook Brother's are in! we will meet the group in Temecula:rockon:

View attachment 29310

see you all Monday! Have a Happy 4th

Yaaayeee!

Glad the Cook brothers are with us! So that staple didn't go through?

Haha! Alex is at my house eating dinner with us now. We're having a cool time! :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Monday morning is coming!

I'm going to rough estimate who will be riding so we can see who might be riding together.

Motogiro
Westgoinzax ? (Alex)
Dave ? (Alex's coworker Dark 848)
Smokenu (Dave)
Dave's brother (Smokenu)
Jblk9596 (Jerry)
Barrett (Red Intercepter)
Charles (White 600RR)

Look's like a solid 6 of us but it could be 8 of us.
Still plenty of time to sign up and if not you can meet up with us.

Everyone ride at your own pace and don't worry about a missed turn because we will be waiting at each turn to ensure we have all of our group together

Last edited:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a couple bruised ribs from an indoor racing collision. I didn't think those little go-carts could be so detrimental to my health. :rolleyes:

It's funny, same thing happened to me two weeks after doing those electric indoor gokarts. I felt the pain for a solid 4 days before it finally went away. Didn't stop me going skydiving the next day though.:thumbup:

You guys be safe out there. I'm not around anymore to piece you all back together if $hit hits the fan. Be cautious of the holiday traffic out there being the Monday of a 3 day weekend.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It's funny, same thing happened to me two weeks after doing those electric indoor gokarts. I felt the pain for a solid 4 days before it finally went away. Didn't stop me going skydiving the next day though.:thumbup:

You guys be safe out there. I'm not around anymore to piece you all back together if $hit hits the fan. Be cautious of the holiday traffic out there being the Monday of a 3 day weekend.

Thanks Rob and you know we'll miss you on that killer Triple out there!
PM me your mobile in case we need you to talk us through an emergency appendectomy while we're out there. In all seriousness I wouldn't mind having your cell for advice in an emergency out there!
Please keep in touch with us!

Last edited:

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cliff,
Rob (brother) and I will meet you in Temecula no later than 9:30 am. He's riding down from Stevenson Ranch near Magic Mtn, not sure how long it will take him. With that said We might split off from the group @ banning, and head back over to Stevensons Ranch. This will be Robs 1st long ride so we'll see how he feels @ banning and if his up to doing the complete ride.

see you guys tomorrow

Happy 4th:D

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Cliff,
Rob (brother) and I will meet you in Temecula no later than 9:30 am. He's riding down from Stevenson Ranch near Magic Mtn, not sure how long it will take him. With that said We might split off from the group @ banning, and head back over to Stevensons Ranch. This will be Robs 1st long ride so we'll see how he feels @ banning and if his up to doing the complete ride.

see you guys tomorrow

Happy 4th:D

Great Dave. Thanks for the update. I'll update our roster today. Tell Rob, "Welcome aboard!" Is he on FZ1 forum? Happy 4th!

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay. It looks like five of us! see you all at the Temecula Mobile on Bedford Court. Visors down at 9:30 because it might take Rob a little extra time to get to Temeecula.

Here's our roster.

Motogiro (Cliff)
Smokenu (Dave)
Rob (Smokenu's brother)
Jblk9596 (Jerry)
Barrett (Red Intercepter)

:rockon:WooHoo!:rockon:
See you Hoons in the morn!

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Had a great time, look forward to the next ride:D
Here's Rob(FZ1), Dave(Smokenu, FZ6) and Cliff(Motogiro, R1)
P1020906.jpg

Hope everyone had a safe ride home:thumbup:
Jerry

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jerry, Cliff

Thanks for a great ride! Rob & I are home safe:thumbup:

Now lets get to planning the 2010 BIG BEAR to Wrightwood to ACH & Newcombs Ranch ride:rockon:

Thanks Again
Dave

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Jerry, Cliff

Thanks for a great ride! Rob & I are home safe:thumbup:

Now lets get to planning the 2010 BIG BEAR to Wrightwood to ACH & Newcombs Ranch ride:rockon:

Thanks Again
Dave

Thank You!

Okay we just need Jerry to check in. Edit: Just saw Jerry's post.... Jerry and I went back up 243 and stopped at that coffee shop for a little break then split up to head home. I was going to hit the 15 Fwy from Hemet but I was still ready for more and hit Sage Rd. and 79 into Temecula and the 15 home.
Great ride guys and the weather was perfect even if it was a little warm.

Dave, hit me up next week and we'll pull off an Ortega Hwy run. We can go from east to west and then go to Laguna Beach and visit my brother for a break and some great views of the ocean.
I'll post that picture in a few.

Last edited:

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank You!

Okay we just need Jerry to check in. Edit: Just saw Jerry's post.... Jerry and I went back up 243 and stopped at that coffee shop for a little break then split up to head home. I was going to hit the 15 Fwy from Hemet but I was still ready for more and hit Sage Rd. and 79 into Temecula and the 15 home.

Dave, hit me up next week and we'll pull off an Ortega Hwy run. We can go from east to west and then go to Laguna Beach and visit my brother for a break and some great views of the ocean.

Cliff,
I'll give you a call wednesday or thursday of next week to hit ortega:D

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
Thank You!

You doing this on the weekend?? If so I want to go too:thumbup:

and I posted the Big Bear ride for some input.

Jerry