Cali ride

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to see if anyone in S.CALI would like to take a 3/4 day ride from San Diego to Monterey.

Trying to plan something for the 15,16,17 of MAY.
planning on taking the coast, maybe camp near BIG SUR.

open for idea's on mapping it out.

Let me know,

Dave

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Cali ride May 15-18, SD to Monterey

Any central coast riders?
looking for some info on some nice roads around Monterey.

ferrariman

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Cali ride May 15-18, SD to Monterey

Any central coast riders?
looking for some info on some nice roads around Monterey.

you will love the great windy roads of skyline which is just north of santa cruz..if you have time..check it out..its more or less is a paradise for motorcycle riders..and during weekends..u will see hundreds of ppl ripping all around..lol..if you need more info on it..let me know
KB

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
That would be awesome! Unfortunately I'm out of town that weekend and the one before it.

The best site for California roads I've found is pashnit.com, but it requires a membership. Lots of great info, route guides, and pics there.

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With May coming up quick, I just wanted to see if anyone was interrested in a 3/4 day ride to Monterery CA.

let me know:thumbup:

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds really tempting but that's the wife's birthday and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be all about her. We've done that trip before in a car and it is beautiful - should be even better on the bike!

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm supposed to get a new bike this weekend. If that all pans out, I'd really like to do this with you. We can round up a few troops I'm sure.:thumbup:

JAZZ-n-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds great, but can't make it that weekend...would be very tempting if it is the weekend after that.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just going to hijak the thread for a quick question seeing as there's so many of you on here!!

I'm probably going to be over in San Diego in either August/October for a science conference. I'll get some time to myself while I'm there so is it difficult to get a bike rented out?

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just going to hijak the thread for a quick question seeing as there's so many of you on here!!

I'm probably going to be over in San Diego in either August/October for a science conference. I'll get some time to myself while I'm there so is it difficult to get a bike rented out?

Found these with Google. Not sure what's the best but who wouldn't want to rent a Ducatti???

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
just 4 days and counting,:thumbup: Jtarkany and I with a few other riders will be headed up to Monterery for a 3 day ride, Just wanted to see if any other SoCal, NorCal or central coast riders would like to meet up with us.:D