Built myself a Storage Shed for me bike.....

Thanks for the compliments....Everyones so nice around here...:rockon:

Hey crazyindian...that red strip ontop of my light is my seat cowl...sorry, no light

Nice Job!

I am sure it wouldnt be too difficult to add on to it later if you so choose. That way can get another bike in there and have some room to work and keep the tools and such!

Either way, much better than being under a cover exposed to the elements!

Nice professional job!

-bryan

Looks good. Great job:cheer:. Can see why you'd sleep easier than an outside park.:thumbup:
Eventually my front door will be replaced with a narrow roller door and i'll build a turntable with drainage in my living/dining room to park on. My beast is not going to be left out in the cold...lol. Surprised more (single) people don't park in their house:thumbup:.
Hmmm....hoist too I reckon:rockon:
Cheers
Mike

Gorgeous job! Gratz on your new home for you bike. She is going to be much happier now.

Deb

Very nice work! It's great to get the bike out from under the weather!

Congrats!!

Nice work! Looks great and your FZ will lo9ve you for it.
I live in a condo here in San Diego so when I go on vacation I bring the bike inside the house. Hehe

Two locks on the door, plus locking the bike to a post inside the shed. Do you really have that bad of a theft problem where you live? Holy crap!

Lol..Surrey BC Canada....Was the auto-theft capital of Canada for a while.....So to answer your question...Yes...Theft is an issue where I live...:(

ps...also have a disc-brake lock on the front..;)

Back