Brother in Ontario

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, it's been a ****ty few days. Just came back from visiting a brother who had a single vehicle accident on a rural highway and was later airlifted to a head trauma centre. Very experienced rider who loved to crank the throttle. The circumstances are still unclear other than he was alone....on a rural highway....and sustained (now) fatal injuries. Spent the last 3 days on life support while organ donation was organised and family gathered. This one hits home hard.
I urge you guys to ride within your limits, wear your gear, never let your guard down....and save the hero stuff for the track.....it just ain't worth it. One day you are here...next your family is gathering around you.
Ride safe.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Im sorry to hear this heartfelt thoughts to family and friends

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about this tragedy. :(

But thank you for the reminder to be careful out there. We all get "too comfortable" with our riding at times and ride like we are invincible when in reality we are invisible.

Ride safe!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
It's always tough to read of a fallen rider but when it's a family member that's really hard.
Prayers sent for you and all the family.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
My condolences to you along with your friends and family. Thanks to your brother, he may have saved and extended the life of others by donating his organs.

RIP

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Please accept my most sincere condolences to you, your family and friends. We never really think about how many lives are all interconnected and affected by such a tragedy. Stay strong for those who need it most and remember he really was a hero... Ken

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Very sorry to read of loss. For all those left behind I wish much love and support through this difficult times.

Our thoughts are with you and those in his life.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm very sorry for your loss, PFD. My thoughts are with you and your family. Thank you for reminding everyone to ride within your limits. A margin of safety is what we should all strive for.