Bris Fizz

I look forward to more details Daniel, would be a great ride! I just need to remember to check back in for these details.

I went fishing last weekend instead of ridding, was much needed.

That and I've been the lucky recipient of some points on the license the past 2 weeks....:spank:

No I know your interested i'll PM you the details :thumbup:

If you have any points left by the weekend ;) :BLAA:

I was going fishing on Sunday but it got a little to hot :(

I can't wait! :rockon:

Yeah, fishing Sunday was very hot. At noon, I decided I had about had enough, and changed my fishing style. Put the lawn chair up under a nice shade tree, put a drink in the holder, and had the rod near-by as I watched the water skiers :popcorn:

Will confirm his tonight but I think were are meeting at the Caltex servo on Sumners Rd Sumner Park around 7 , riding over the hill & will have a BBQ breakfast/meet & greet at the park other side :thumbup:

damain and I were thinking of getting out this sunday morning, not sure on the route. Might see you on the road.

Will confirm This tonight but I think were are meeting at the Caltex servo on Sumners Rd Sumner Park around 7 , riding over the hill & will have a BBQ breakfast/meet & greet at the park other side :thumbup:

OK, for anybody coming on the Qld Vintage Motorcycle Breakfast ride tomorrow (Sunday 15th) we are meeting at 06:45 at the Caltex servo on Sumners Rd Sumner , just off the Centenary Highway. We will be heading over Mt Nebo/Glorious & stopping at the large picnic area on the other side of the hill for a hot breakfast & a bit of a show & shine sort of thing :thumbup: lots of great old bikes & plenty of good photo ops for anybody interested :D I have been told it is a great morning out.....

Yooo hooo!

Dayum it's been a while since my last post... It took a while for me to realise that I've stopped getting updates for Bris Fizz :(

Yep, been laying low, doing the odd track day every couple of months and generally staying 'under the raidar' as it were... Got my self a track bike, 2001
GSX-R600 last week and was supposed to go to Lakeside yesterday, but it was cancelled due to the weather. I was all prepaired to grow some wet weather balls when I got the text sunday morning, just before I loaded the tracky onto a ute I borrowed - phew! That could've been ugly!

I see I missed an opp in the brekky ride a cupla weeks ago, woulda been good weather then!

See yas soon ay.

Thought about friday, but don't want to burn up an annual leave day.

I can only really go saturday. Mrs Disco works sundays & I'm on baby Disco duties. Wouldn't get to play with the bikes if I got lil girl with me.

Its 2 weeks away, 17/18/19 I think are the dates (no calendar handy :spank:)

For the love of god... and curse murphy's law to hell. That's the one weekend I'm going away... Altho maybe I can make it back earlier on sunday for a quick session... :rolleyes:

Will have to convince the significant other that, er, it's a romantic trip ... er... the... sound of a Ducati is a beautiful thing... and um... :ban:

Thanks for the date :thumbup:

So anyone heading to the show saturday.

If not im going to be lazy & go down in the car. Getting sick of riding the Strom.

Oh I miss my FZ. Some lucky ****er is ripping around Brizzy on her now :(

So anyone heading to the show saturday.

If not im going to be lazy & go down in the car. Getting sick of riding the Strom.

Oh I miss my FZ. Some lucky ****er is ripping around Brizzy on her now :(

I'm riding down, when are you thinking of going?

Won't know till sometime today, could be going tomorrow afterall. Work still deciding if they'll let me have a family long weekend.

If tomorrow doesn't happen, would be getting down there for 9 on saturday.

Back