Bris Fizz

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I look forward to more details Daniel, would be a great ride! I just need to remember to check back in for these details.

I went fishing last weekend instead of ridding, was much needed.

That and I've been the lucky recipient of some points on the license the past 2 weeks....:spank:

No I know your interested i'll PM you the details :thumbup:

If you have any points left by the weekend ;) :BLAA:

I was going fishing on Sunday but it got a little to hot :(

fz6jason

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't wait! :rockon:

Yeah, fishing Sunday was very hot. At noon, I decided I had about had enough, and changed my fishing style. Put the lawn chair up under a nice shade tree, put a drink in the holder, and had the rod near-by as I watched the water skiers :popcorn:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will confirm his tonight but I think were are meeting at the Caltex servo on Sumners Rd Sumner Park around 7 , riding over the hill & will have a BBQ breakfast/meet & greet at the park other side :thumbup:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
damain and I were thinking of getting out this sunday morning, not sure on the route. Might see you on the road.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will confirm This tonight but I think were are meeting at the Caltex servo on Sumners Rd Sumner Park around 7 , riding over the hill & will have a BBQ breakfast/meet & greet at the park other side :thumbup:

OK, for anybody coming on the Qld Vintage Motorcycle Breakfast ride tomorrow (Sunday 15th) we are meeting at 06:45 at the Caltex servo on Sumners Rd Sumner , just off the Centenary Highway. We will be heading over Mt Nebo/Glorious & stopping at the large picnic area on the other side of the hill for a hot breakfast & a bit of a show & shine sort of thing :thumbup: lots of great old bikes & plenty of good photo ops for anybody interested :D I have been told it is a great morning out.....

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yooo hooo!

Dayum it's been a while since my last post... It took a while for me to realise that I've stopped getting updates for Bris Fizz :(

Yep, been laying low, doing the odd track day every couple of months and generally staying 'under the raidar' as it were... Got my self a track bike, 2001
GSX-R600 last week and was supposed to go to Lakeside yesterday, but it was cancelled due to the weather. I was all prepaired to grow some wet weather balls when I got the text sunday morning, just before I loaded the tracky onto a ute I borrowed - phew! That could've been ugly!

I see I missed an opp in the brekky ride a cupla weeks ago, woulda been good weather then!

See yas soon ay.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thought about friday, but don't want to burn up an annual leave day.

I can only really go saturday. Mrs Disco works sundays & I'm on baby Disco duties. Wouldn't get to play with the bikes if I got lil girl with me.

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its 2 weeks away, 17/18/19 I think are the dates (no calendar handy :spank:)

For the love of god... and curse murphy's law to hell. That's the one weekend I'm going away... Altho maybe I can make it back earlier on sunday for a quick session... :rolleyes:

Will have to convince the significant other that, er, it's a romantic trip ... er... the... sound of a Ducati is a beautiful thing... and um... :ban:

Thanks for the date :thumbup:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So anyone heading to the show saturday.

If not im going to be lazy & go down in the car. Getting sick of riding the Strom.

Oh I miss my FZ. Some lucky ****er is ripping around Brizzy on her now :(

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So anyone heading to the show saturday.

If not im going to be lazy & go down in the car. Getting sick of riding the Strom.

Oh I miss my FZ. Some lucky ****er is ripping around Brizzy on her now :(

I'm riding down, when are you thinking of going?

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Won't know till sometime today, could be going tomorrow afterall. Work still deciding if they'll let me have a family long weekend.

If tomorrow doesn't happen, would be getting down there for 9 on saturday.