Bris Fizz

boars

Iced coffee fiend
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually finally managed to get my sorry arse out on the FZ this weekend :thumbup:

Unfortunately couldn't meet up for a ride as it was to help a mate take photos for the Ride to Conquer Cancer. :thumbup:

Very impressed at the Brisbane cycling community, think they raised over 5 million dollars for cancer research. Not a bad effort all round.

Did day one on the FZ and day two driving a diesel cage... Really need some panniers for carrying gear, not awesome with a tank bag and backpack on my mate. Still he got some fantastic shots from both.

Sun burnt and sore but not half as sore as some of the men and women who rode from St Lucia to Lake Wivenhoe (and back again) must be feeling tonight!

Got to do Mt Glorious on the way home... at 7.30pm saturday... :rolleyes: That was a little bit cold. :D

Anyway... I will catch up for a ride... one of these days :eek: ... honest. Putting a face to a name or two and having a beer would be great :D

Last edited:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
i managed a quick run thru Nebo on Sunday. I haven't been up there for awhile or on the bike for that matter. They've been busy fixing all the rough stuff. The road is real smooth now and all the shrubbery cut back makes the road real wide now.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i managed a quick run thru Nebo on Sunday. I haven't been up there for awhile or on the bike for that matter. They've been busy fixing all the rough stuff. The road is real smooth now and all the shrubbery cut back makes the road real wide now.

Im ready for a run up there on Sunday if anybody it interested , I would like to set myself up on a corner & take some serious photos of the Bris Fizz crew :thumbup:

fz6jason

Reaction score
Visit site
Im ready for a run up there on Sunday if anybody it interested , I would like to set myself up on a corner & take some serious photos of the Bris Fizz crew :thumbup:

I am interested and would love to, but work has made different plans for me :spank:

But other news, I did however buy some new photo related gear!
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 USM L
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 USM L IS
Manfrotto 055CXPRO4 Carbon Fibre 4 Section Tripod
Manfrotto 327RC2 Light Duty Grip Ball Head
Lowpro 350 Fastpack

:BLAA:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site

Can't saturdee, I'm heading to Landscruiser Park this weekend for a boys weekend :(

maybe 1st Sept :confused:
We'd wanna leave early say, 8am. Just do an over and back?

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Doing the sunny coast circuit tomorrow morning with Damian if anyone is interested. Meeting at Dayboro pool carpark for a 8am departure. I'll be leavin Enoggera at 7:15am if anyone is interested.

The sunny coast circuit is 5hrs. txt me if keen 0408 633 373

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Training (Windows Phone 8 dev) on Saturday & will be having a blat around Queensland Raceway on Sunday, drop by...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So, this thread has not been very active lately :spank:

I'm in town for the rest of the month, anyone up for a ride this weekend?

Im out at Willowbank with K ^^^ taking pics of his trackday....... Come out if your bored & get all the good spots with no crowds :rockon:

But we really must have another group ride while your in town :thumbup:

mlewis

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

Its been a while since my first and only post, but Im still keen to get out and meet some other Brisbane fizzers. I've just put a pretty new D.I.D chain on the FZ and its begging to be broken in, so if anyone is keen for a burn just let me know!

Cheers

Michael

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

Its been a while since my first and only post, but Im still keen to get out and meet some other Brisbane fizzers. I've just put a pretty new D.I.D chain on the FZ and its begging to be broken in, so if anyone is keen for a burn just let me know!

Cheers

Michael

How does a Bris Fizz Xmas ride sound on Sunday the 16th ???

Mount up fella's & i'll lay out a plan :thumbup: :rockon: :rockon:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sundays are free again, but bub #2's arrival is imminent.

Only 3 weeks now till he/she is due. If i'm not at work, staying within a 5 minute run of my house.

mlewis

Reaction score
Visit site
Im actually headed down to my parents house in lismore this friday or saturday and will be taking the nerang-murwillumbah rd through numinbah and the burringbah range into murwillumbah. This is my absolute favourite road in the world, so if anyone is keen to join on the ride down you're more than welcome.

Michael

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
19 , 20 , 21 April...... Anybody up for a ride , overnight to somewhere quiet on the north coast of NSW ?? I was thinking Wooli or Minnie Waters... Blokes weekend away , kick back relax , drink & forget about the world for a few days :D ohh yeah & ride some twisties there & back :rockon:

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
19 , 20 , 21 April...... Anybody up for a ride , overnight to somewhere quiet on the north coast of NSW ?? I was thinking Wooli or Minnie Waters... Blokes weekend away , kick back relax , drink & forget about the world for a few days :D ohh yeah & ride some twisties there & back :rockon:

Sounds like heaven man!

krushnuts

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sundays are free again, but bub #2's arrival is imminent.

Only 3 weeks now till he/she is due. If i'm not at work, staying within a 5 minute run of my house.

#2!!!! Nice one mate, you'll be busy!! :BLAA: