Bris Fizz

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sundays I have permanent parent duties, only exception seems to be if it involves attending bike racing (which Mrs Disco will come to with baby Disco :thumbup:)

I know, need to catch up with everyone.

Though the Strom isn't that much fun in the twisties (not much fun anywhere TBH, I want Trinity back :()

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I did Mt Nebo/Glorious at night ONCE :eek: & will never try that again.......

That's definitely on my top 10 roads list - at least until I've ridden more roads down here!

I used to live in Fernvale, for a while, and would ride that road several times a week - just because!

Never at night though....

Cheers,
Rick

fz6jason

Reaction score
Visit site
I did Mt Nebo/Glorious at night ONCE :eek: & will never try that again....... To many furry critters & other unknowns up there that time of the night :scared:

I was surprised that I only saw one possum. Closest contact was a seagull actually... :shakehead:

It is much different at night and with not have ridden it in a while, some sections I slowed down significantly. I think I'll stick with going down to Mt. Tambourine for night rides :eek:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
Sunday, a couple of us are heading out for an arvo ride. :thumbup:

Leaving Mitchelton area at 12pm sharp. Could meet at maccas brookside shopping centre around 11:30pm for an early lunch?

Heading over nebo - glorious - somerset dam - kilcoy - jimna - kilcoy - villenue - woodford - mt mee - winn rd - home.

let me know if you are keen. We will keep on the move and takes approx 4hrs with a quick fuel stop at kilcoy or woodford. want to be home before dark.

We are meeting one fella (if he shows up) at the tee where glorious hits splityard creek rd. Be there at 1pm if southerns don't want to do nebo section.

fz6jason

Reaction score
Visit site
Sunday, a couple of us are heading out for an arvo ride. :thumbup:

Leaving Mitchelton area at 12pm sharp. Could meet at maccas brookside shopping centre around 11:30pm for an early lunch?

Heading over nebo - glorious - somerset dam - kilcoy - jimna - kilcoy - villenue - woodford - mt mee - winn rd - home.

let me know if you are keen. We will keep on the move and takes approx 4hrs with a quick fuel stop at kilcoy or woodford. want to be home before dark.

We are meeting one fella (if he shows up) at the tee where glorious hits splityard creek rd. Be there at 1pm if southerns don't want to do nebo section.

Count me in Paul! I'm for meeting at the maccas at Brookside at 11:30. :thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Right you lot !!! Who wants a Bris Fizz ride day ??? Its been to long & there is roads out there calling our names :thumbup:

I need another ride to Shane Webcke's pub , anybody else wanna join me :thumbup:

mlewis

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys. Just thought I'd introduce myself to the Brisvegas riders. I'm a proud new FZ6n as of 30 mins ago. Looking forward to learning more about my bike from you guys, maybe even go on some rides.

Cheers

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys. Just thought I'd introduce myself to the Brisvegas riders. I'm a proud new FZ6n as of 30 mins ago. Looking forward to learning more about my bike from you guys, maybe even go on some rides.

Cheers

:welcome: to the crew mate , great to have you onboard :thumbup: Im working on a ride with the boys so i'll keep you up to date :rockon:

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the crew mate , great to have you onboard :thumbup: Im working on a ride with the boys so i'll keep you up to date :rockon:

Hiiiiidey ho....

One of these days fellas, I'll be there... Got all me points back now eh :rockon:

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Gah... I need to go for a ride so badly.

Haven't been for a proper one since... I don't remember when :(

Unfortunately I can't see too far into the future due to work, but make sure you post up if you're heading out on a weekend and wouldn't mind a tagalong!