Brake light visibility after installing top case

johnnyg

Reaction score
Visit site
So I just installed this weekend a Givi topcase rack and the PL361 sidecase racks. I'm a little worried about how visible my brake light is right now, was curious if anybody had some creative additions they made to help out with visibility.

My two ideas right now are to mount some extra LEDs below the license plate on the fender, or getting an LED strip like this (Amazon.com: Lemonbest® Universal Flexible LED Turn Signal Tail Brake License Plate Light Integrated for Motorcycle Bike ATV Car RV SUV, Brake/Running Tail Light, Left/Right Turn Signal Lamp: Automotive) to put along the back of the top case plate.

I know there's some kits to add lights to my top case as well, but they seem kind of pricey, and does that become another plug to remember every time I attach the top case?

2016-04-10 20.25.54.jpg

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
My hubbie installed LED lights in the reflector part of the rear case. They flash with turn signals too but light up red. He's a electrician by trade so it was easy for him. His brakes are really bright now. I should know I am always following him. lol