Bike rear ends UPS truck

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This is why we always preach for riders to keep their head and eyes up and what the consequences are in the event you make it a habit of looking down.

I can't stop laughing, this video is short and funny.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7g7uyFQF6I]Biker Crashes Into UPS Truck! GoPro Fail! - YouTube[/ame]

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah the rider is at fault cause of his lack of attention but I've never understood why delivery guys just stop in the middle of the road like that.....:spank:

MichaelInVenice

Reaction score
Visit site
It's not just that he was looking down. From the start he was more interested in narrating his video than anything else.

Cameras are a good thing. Doing your narration in real-time, not so much.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It would have been funnier if he went inside the truck

Maybe not...............

truck_zps8e3b9767.jpg

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Reminds me of the video where the guy dumps his WR on the pavement and starts crying "mom! Mom! I crashed my bike..." laugh so hard at that one.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
this wasn't the whole vid. In the beginning of the vid the guy is rambling on about the sky and dinosaurs and all sorts of random stuff. I think he was stoned.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
"The sun...the sun has no prisoners"----WHAM!

On top of that he is wearing shorts and a tshirt!:disapprove:

A show of hands as to WHO all would post a video showing just how clueless you are!!! :eek:

At least he didn't yell for his "Momy!!!" :thumbup:

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Check out 32 seconds on the video. Go figure... T-shirt, plaid shorts, and tennis shoes. Guy probably spend more on his camera than he did on gear...

n0other

biker wannabe
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife's mother was a medic/ER, she mentioned that she knew the motorcycle rider was dead right away if his shoes fell off (she meant normal every day shoes ofc). That always stuck with me. And I don't wanna be caught riding with non motorcycle boots.

I'm willing to bet that he didn't feel a thing. A few seconds of sheer terror, followed by the answer to the "life after death" mystery.

MichaelInVenice

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife's mother was a medic/ER, she mentioned that she knew the motorcycle rider was dead right away if his shoes fell off (she meant normal every day shoes ofc). That always stuck with me. And I don't wanna be caught riding with non motorcycle boots.

I've seen two situations where the shoes were pulled off in the crash, but the guy survived. At least one foot was pretty mangled in each of the cases though. In both cases, they were pulled off during the slide, or by getting caught on something.