Bike of the month winner for january is!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you all!!! This is the first time I've won anything! :D

I took this while out on the scavenger hunt for Oct. This is an ancient graveyard on a backroad in Barrington, NH. I thought it was a cool setting for a shot. Glad it paid off!

Oh, racerws? It is a 2008. That is Admin's signature below my photo in the OP there. ;)

Thanks again for the votes as well as all the great comments! You all :rockon:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats!!!

about time someone from these parts won! i am going to have to take some basement shots for the next few months

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful picture. New England Fall always looks good next to an FZ6.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What would you all think of taking 12 of the winning photos and making a new FZ6 calendar? We had a guy to this on SBN which I bought for 2008. I can put it on Cafe Press very easily and we can either charge the actual cost or a couple bucks more toward the forum per calendar? Or, if done sonner, we can make a 16 month calendar using a few from last year?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
What would you all think of taking 12 of the winning photos and making a new FZ6 calendar? We had a guy to this on SBN which I bought for 2008. I can put it on Cafe Press very easily and we can either charge the actual cost or a couple bucks more toward the forum per calendar? Or, if done sonner, we can make a 16 month calendar using a few from last year?

Thats a great Idea!!...:thumbup:

SergeantG1

Reaction score
Visit site

I think that's a great idea. I'd buy one.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on the win, but that's not the blue it's raven or something like that, but it still is a winner :( . When do we send pic's for the next month. Oh, and that idea of a calender :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I'm in for that hands down.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
+1 on the Calender idea, i would buy one....would be even better if the proceeds went to a decent charity.
:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

1st class idea :thumbup: , give yourself a pat on the back for that one :D.... I'd definately buy it.....

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on the win, but that's not the blue it's raven or something like that, but it still is a winner :( . When do we send pic's for the next month. Oh, and that idea of a calender :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I'm in for that hands down.

Nope... it really is blue. It's the 2008 Cobalt Blue which is a very dark blue and looks black in shade. :D

Thanks all, once again!

wseifert

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice Bike & Photo! Where'd you get the swing arm decals? I like the subtleness of the dark color against black!

Wayland