Bike of the month winner for january is!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been remiss in my duties! I've also been MISSING under too much SNOW! Now that I've dug myself out and found a keyboard.....

Thank you to Ant_mb for the winning package in the mail!

Anthony sent me a box containing three great gifts! A new set of Grip Puppies, a new roller measuring tape and a new Nike IPod + Accessories case! All of these will come in very handy! I've been wanting to get the grip puppies. My wife has the IPod touch and enough accessories to fill that Nike case and the roll, measure and marking tool will be very handy on two upcoming projects.

I very much appreciate it! :thumbup:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats Eric!!! awesome shot! and you deserved it after so many submissions!!! (I always voted for you :))

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike. Congratulations. How come they are ripping the blue ones? They are the fastest and best looking of all the colors. And it's been scientificly proven on the forum. HE HE. :thumbup: :rockon:

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice. Was that a good twisty road where you took this pic?
And yes of course from a blue/silver FZ6 owner to a blue/black FZ6 congrats bro...:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice. Was that a good twisty road where you took this pic?
And yes of course from a blue/silver FZ6 owner to a blue/black FZ6 congrats bro...:thumbup:

It wasn't all that twisty and it's a slow zone. It was a back road in rural NH where I spied this ancient graveyard. I have a few other shots showing a couple grave stones but the composition wasn't in the shot for submission.

Thanks again all!

I did PM kumadog09 with links to the tail bag as well as the matching saddle bags.