BEWARE of a specific CAGER in VA

rcfellow

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys/Gals

I don't normally post on Forums but thought it might be a good idea to post a warning about a CAGER I encountered in Manassas, VA Near the Battlefield, this past week. This guy drives an older model silver Acura Integra, with a Black hood and usual Fart can exhaust. The guy is Caucasian, Looks to be late 20's early thirties. I have seen him twice now wearing a Grey and black sleeved auto service shirt (Don't know from where). I Don't have a plate number but am sure I will be able to catch it at some point. I know I know I need the plate, I have contacted the Police twice because not only did this idiot intentional hit me once. He jumped out of his car and told me that he was going to "KILL MY KIND" (what ever the heck that means). This guy even spun his car and traveled south bound in a north bound lane (29 North near the battlefield and the Rock Quary) and tried to splatter me all over his hood.
Before any one FLAMES me..... I don't know the guy, I never cut him off, etc.
So keep an eye out, Be safe!!

I suggest you get a helmet cam and catch this pr*ck on video. Also you mentioned his race....just curious what is yours? Are we dealing with a racist or someone who doesn't like bikers?

If you've seen him twice, and he's actually hit you once...... seems you should already have a plate, or a photo. Do you have a police report from the time he hit you? What sort of damage resulted from that one? Hit and Run is not a minor offense.

Back