Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So let me preface by saying I've seen this bike several times around the campus of work and I've said to myself, "Self...that is really a unique bike. The owner of that bike really put a lot of time, care, love and money into his bike. I wonder what the hell it is???" :don'tknow:

So today I walk out at lunch to head downtown and what do I see??? IT! There IT is. Damn...that is all I can say is damn.... :eek:

View attachment 8625

^^^ Note the cool dragon/skeleton/dinosaur "artwork" in the fairing. There is a demon on the top of the front fender too. Cool and bad ass...:rolleyes:

Now luckily for the forum I happened to have my camera and with that I grace the FZ6-Forum with well, perhaps the most butt ugly motorcycle in existance, note that I did not say history, but existance. :confused:

View attachment 8626

Remember, the owner of this bike thinks it is cool. :cool:

View attachment 8627

Oh...this guy obviously knows how to ride like a "demon". Note the tire that is beginning to flat spot and the 2 inch chicken strip. All I know is that if you have the B@lls to ride a bike like this you at least better be able to throw down in a corner.

View attachment 8628

Thank goodness the FZ was there to make up for the puke vibs that the 1998 HONDA CBR600F was giving off. As much as I hate Honda even I felt sorry for this bike. Damn... And to think that I was embarassed about my 1/2" chicken strips, gee whiz Wally.

View attachment 8629

DAAAMNNNNNN..what a mess.....why did yamaha decide to go blue on a fizzer.....LOL...kidding.....that honda is a horror show. Bad taste example #1 for sure

Are those leather shifter boots in blue on the mirrors?

Also aaaaagggghhhhgggghghhghggggg my retina are fused.

Are those leather shifter boots in blue on the mirrors?

Also aaaaagggghhhhgggghghhghggggg my retina are fused.

Good eye! Did you notice the "stuff" that the brake lines are covered with? Home Depot Special here.

I wonder what the three red switches on the top of the right fairing are for?? Maybe the ejector seat, oil slick and smoke screen??

perhaps that bike moonlights as a traffic cone??? that is the typical parking lot queen!!!:rof:

I wonder what the three red switches on the top of the right fairing are for?? Maybe the ejector seat, oil slick and smoke screen??

I was wondering that too. I didn't see any driving lights. Maybe neon lights?

The bike isn't parked there today. If it is later today I'll ask the owner what the switches do.

terrified_cat.jpg

What has been seen can not be unseen!!

^^^ LOL!!! :rof:

Ummm....colored tires...

Hey I found these too, lever covers > View attachment 8635

Quote from MFG: \\"Ever buy a set of one size fits all lever cover? I bet you were pretty unhappy about the quality and how it fit. The Lever Covers we carry are hand made for your motorcycle by our manufacturer!\\"

Damn straight I'm unhappy! They don't make any to fit my Pazzos!

Suzuki Motorcycle Lever Covers - Colored - Suzuki motorcycle parts - MLSLC

gotta have some of those lever cover....the ones with the fringe!!!! :rof: or maybe Grandma could crochet some!!! :)justkidding:)

Back