Average height of a FZ6 rider

Wildblu

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'd say if you wear a helmet, gloves, riding suit, boots, etc. how tall you are on the bike is the least of your fashion worries. :D

btw I'm 5'11" about 230lbs.

ROFL good point! The thing is I went from an 01 FZ1 that i loved and had to sell since it was the 1 that was paid off. So it may be some of my bitterness thats bothering me and not how I look on the FZ6. I know I should be happy that I still have a nice bike to ride. :spank:

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Isn't there less than an inch of seat height difference between the two, it must be the position of the rear sets that make it feel so much different?

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am 6'1" and ride an 08 FZ6 and not long ago a friend said the biked look small for my size. This makes me a little self conscience when I ride the bike so out of curiousity what is the average height of an fz6 rider?
5'7"
Perfect size bike for me

Dave G

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 5'5". My height hasnt been a problem so far (on the bike). Now could some one get me that bowl on the top shelf ? :(

FZ6Ray

Reaction score
www.beyondaudiosystems.com
I'm 6'2". I like the fit. I've never had anyone tell me I look to big for it. There have been a couple people that have taken mine out that have had a hard time touching their hole foot to the ground but I think it's a good fit for a lot of people. Except my wife, she's only 5'2". There's no way she can touch the ground. :)

pedge1

Reaction score
Visit site
6.0' 305 lbs - Look like Shaq on a 20" bike. Don't care. The FZ6 is an awesome all around bike. You can't beat the fizzer for Cost / Performance / Comfort.

412fz6

Decepticon
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 6'1" 170 lbs and have heard that it looks too small for me, but it feels fine, I have an '09, it's my first bike. I checked out the Kawasaki Versys another taller bike but like the feel of the fz6 better. I like the option of being able to lean forward behind the windscreen if i want to or be upright for a cruise.

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
6"1 as well ...

A lot of same height guy's over here :thumbup:.

The only time I feel the bike is to "small" is wel going flat out in the straight ... no room for helmet tank position ... but that's just normal on a naked bike.