Anyone store a chain and lock under the seat?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
First :welcome: to the forum! Great people here on this forum and I'm sur eyou'll enjoy it.

As I remember there's quite a lot of space and I'm thinking this will fit but if not maybe you could put it in a bag and strap it to the seat behind you or leave it on-site where you're going to lock it.

Crax

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess it really just depends on where you work and how secure you want it to be. I use this one:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Trimax-T665LC-Hardened-Metal-Disc/dp/B000W0KTKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286252728&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Trimax T665LC Hardened Metal Disc Lock - Chrome 10mm Pin (Long Throat) with Pouch & Reminder Cable: Automotive[/ame]

It won't do as much as the full chain setup, but I think it at least works as a deterrent. If I park at work, there is quite a few other bikes nearby, so at the very least it appers like more work than some of the others and it fits under my seat.

Neworleans

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome. I work in a high-crime area, if its not bolted down it disappears. I also will need to chain it up when I get home due to the neighborhood so might have to lug it around in a backpack urgg... I liked the disc lock idea until I read about all they'd have to do is put the front tire on a skateboard and off your ride goes.