Anyone interested in an OEM FZ6N headlight

tkl999

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm testing the waters to see if anyone is interested in an OEM FZ6N headlight. If I sell it, it'll include the following pieces.

FZ6N headlight
Headlight side covers (silver color)
Triple Clamp Bracket (You'll need to tap the upper triple, there's markings there already)
Speedo bracket
All assembly bolts
Stem covers for signals
2 handlebar mirrors from fly n cycle with mounting brackets.

Make me an offer, I spent about 900 on this headlight mod.

Sir,
I recently bought a 2005 fz6 with the same headlight. The front of the instrument panel was left exposed. I noticed you have a cover on yours. Do you know where I could buy one. My local Yamaha dealer can't get it. I am also looking for an upper cowling/windshield to fit this set-up. They are pictured on bikes in Europe but not available in the U.S. I have a picture of what I am looking for and have e-mailed several dealers in Europe with no reply. Is there a dealer in your part of the country that sells that stuff? Attached are pictures of acceptable windscreens but the one on the left is my first choice.
What are you going to do after you sell your conversion kit? Are you planning on putting the original parts back on?
Please let me know,
Greg
Cincinnati, OH

Last edited:
I've already sold the bike with the conversion on it. But if you want to get the speedo cover, try the following guy in Australia. Get a calling card and give him a call, he was great.

Josh Houwen

Parts Department

TeamMoto Yamaha Moorooka

969 Ipswich Road, Moorooka

Ph:07 3426 4420

Fax: 07 3892 2449

Back