Anyone Install Scorpion Slip-On?

FlyguyCFI

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wondering how involved the install is for the Scorpion Slip-On. Does the rear tire need to come off? I've install turbos and turboback exhausts and whatnot on cars, but I dont want to mess with the drivetrain on the Fzizzle as I'm not very familiar with motorcycles yet.

Any advice?

Ive been reading about the Scorpion exhaust on here. I am going to purchase one soon. The other members say that its not to hard, and with your experience you should be able to do it. It takes around 2 hours.

Nick

Just wondering how involved the install is for the Scorpion Slip-On. Does the rear tire need to come off? I've install turbos and turboback exhausts and whatnot on cars, but I dont want to mess with the drivetrain on the Fzizzle as I'm not very familiar with motorcycles yet.

Any advice?
No you do not have to take off the tire to install exhaust. You will be happy with sound. What turbo cars have messed with? I have built many turbo cars and am a turbo freak. I've had thoughts of putting a turbo on my r1 for the sound. The last turbo car I built was srt4 with 430 hp at the tires. Anything over 300 hp on a fwd is pretty much disposable.

Ive been reading about the Scorpion exhaust on here. I am going to purchase one soon. The other members say that its not to hard, and with your experience you should be able to do it. It takes around 2 hours.

Nick

Nice Avatar!

The install is easy. 2-3 hours. Hardest part is aligning the pipes, and getting the clamps on.

Just make absolutley 100% certain you put the clamps on the muffler first. Its easy. A drunk monkey could handle it.

Back