Anyone in the North East riding yet?

jody.adams

Reaction score
Visit site
So after all this time of waiting and a 50 degree day yesterday, I just didn't feel up to riding. What is wrong with me?????

My easy three step program to solve this problem I like to call "winter sloth syndrome".

Step 1: Sit on bike
Step 2: Start bike
Step 3: Rev engine once or twice

It may take a moment until you smell the exhaust before your brain wakes up and remembers why this is fun, but rest assured that momentarily you will have... the feeling.:Flash:

(prepare for the feeling by donning ATGATT so that you may seize the moment properly and without delay).

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
My easy three step program to solve this problem I like to call "winter sloth syndrome".

Step 1: Sit on bike
Step 2: Start bike
Step 3: Rev engine once or twice

It may take a moment until you smell the exhaust before your brain wakes up and remembers why this is fun, but rest assured that momentarily you will have... the feeling.:Flash:

(prepare for the feeling by donning ATGATT so that you may seize the moment properly and without delay).

Did that today.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was a bit chilly on the ride home.... but it was so WORTH IT! :thumbup:

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
Three days in a row for me and should be good to go tomorrow as well. Spent some time on Sat and Sun getting the topcase and and tankbag setup on the KS - this season is open...

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can't ride today though. I have to pick up something at lunch that won't fit on the bike and after work, I'm meeting my wife for a night out. It would be far too cold at midnight to be out on the bike. :eek: :D

Jack, :rof: nice one!

chuckfz6ryder

Reaction score
Visit site
Feels GREAT to be riding again, I lost last season to a skiing injury. Started riding Saturday, rode to work 2 days so far, Wed. looks good, but after that all bets are off. I'm somewhat of a fair weather rider, esp when temps are low. Can't wait to see some of you folks again.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Feels GREAT to be riding again, I lost last season to a skiing injury. Started riding Saturday, rode to work 2 days so far, Wed. looks good, but after that all bets are off. I'm somewhat of a fair weather rider, esp when temps are low. Can't wait to see some of you folks again.

I'm ready Chuck! :D So, yesterday... first day out? Guess what? I forgot to register the bike in January! Ooops! Good thing I behaved out there!

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
One nice thing about not having a job right now is I've had plenty of time to take the bike out for relaxing stress free rides. I have to fix the exhaust on my car so it's been on ramps which means another excuse to get to ride the bike. Let's hope the weathermen are wrong about the wet weather this weekend.

Maycyn

Reaction score
Visit site
50 degrees and sunny today? Already pulling out the gear for a nice long ride. Taking a friend to pick up his newest bike in a small town 60 miles up the coast. Can't wait for the really long trips to start this summer. We're heading to Glacier National Park in Montana in August. I get twitchy everytime I look at my tent...like lets go go go!