Anyone experience ordering parts like OEM seat?

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
According to Yamahaparthouse.com, the item#1 is dual seat assembled but I don't have any idea at all if it is a full seat unit or just the seat frame with lock and the accessories assembled without seat cover and foam??

If it is brand new seat, $120 is best deal..maybe I just wished?? :) anyone knows?:confused:

2007 Yamaha FZ6 (FZS6WC) Seat | Babbitts Yamaha Parts House

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
According to Yamahaparthouse.com, the item#1 is dual seat assembled but I don't have any idea at all if it is a full seat unit or just the seat frame with lock and the accessories assembled without seat cover and foam??

If it is brand new seat, $120 is best deal..maybe I just wished?? :) anyone knows?:confused:

2007 Yamaha FZ6 (FZS6WC) Seat | Babbitts Yamaha Parts House

If you look closer at the parts fisch, your buying part #1.

Part #1 has a full box around it indicating EVERYTHING INSIDE that box IS included.

So yes, your getting the entire seat

Last edited:

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah yes,,, so that sound like the best deal as my Corbin seat was from previous owner , he's like 250 lbs and the gel or whatever foam's gone LOL..

I called Corbin, it will cost $250 to reconstruct the seat :) - I asked some auto places , it will cost $200 almost the same price - so I will go back and order the original seat then!

Thanks gents!
jh

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ah yes,,, so that sound like the best deal as my Corbin seat was from previous owner , he's like 250 lbs and the gel or whatever foam's gone LOL..

I called Corbin, it will cost $250 to reconstruct the seat :) - I asked some auto places , it will cost $200 almost the same price - so I will go back and order the original seat then!

Thanks gents!
jh

PM Skooter65, he's usually parting out bikes and may have a seat. There may be something in the for sale section down below as well..

Last edited:

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
The reason with part-out stuffs that the owner sells it more expensive than I can order directly brand new from the source....like I saw someone's selling the seat, it's used one $140 +shipping ....while I can order from partzilla brand new seat, $120 + $20 shipping..

I meant you can part out but the used parts are being sold more expensive than the brand new - in store item..and people buy them :) that's the beauty of it!

good luck fellas,,,riding motorcycle is not this/that expensive

I'm glad we're helping out here questions-answer ...very very appreciate anyone's support here!

thx,jh

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The reason with part-out stuffs that the owner sells it more expensive than I can order directly brand new from the source....like I saw someone's selling the seat, it's used one $140 +shipping ....while I can order from partzilla brand new seat, $120 + $20 shipping..

I meant you can part out but the used parts are being sold more expensive than the brand new - in store item..and people buy them :) that's the beauty of it!

good luck fellas,,,riding motorcycle is not this/that expensive

I'm glad we're helping out here questions-answer ...very very appreciate anyone's support here!

thx,jh

Agreed, that does happen, but you do come across some good deals. Shopping about is the way to go (as your doing)..