Anyone else have a 2008 yet or am I the first? I've got one !

chiller

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah !!! my 2008 model arrived at the store, its being delivered tomorrow night to the house, I'd have ridden it home if it wasn't snowing this entire week, shop is bringing it in there trailer... :rockon: :Flash: :Sport:

went to the shop to take some pics of it this afternoon...

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
we still have snow on the side roads too....my husbands ST4 Ducati has been in the shop for a week & a half cause he can't ride it home.....

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
dunno prolly another month or so...can't exactly ride in snow and canada being north is usually full of snow until end of february...
I got to ride my '07 for six months before mostly parking it because of the snow, and it's killing me.
Having a BRAND NEW bike sitting there, not being able to ride... damn, hang in there Chiller!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got to ride my '07 for six months before mostly parking it because of the snow, and it's killing me.
Having a BRAND NEW bike sitting there, not being able to ride... damn, hang in there Chiller!

AMEN brother, the only places i have been able to ride mine is back from the shop, then cover it through a snowstorm, then ride it to heated storage after the roads cleared... never been ridden over 19 degrees...

chiller

Reaction score
Visit site
wonder what its going to feel like when i get it, i feel like i wanna ride it now but its not even in the garage yet, tomorrow will be worse since that's when they deliver it...

i guess i'll sit in the garage and make bike noises... :p

W

wrightme43

Like Ralph Mouse says.

"Pbbttt Pbbbtttt Pbbbb Pbbbb Pbbbtttt!"

Congrats on your new bike, it sure is pretty.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
you guys are sooooooooo slow.
i got mine on halloween. got nearly 2000 miles on her already. cobalt blue also.
congrats on getting not only the fastest color (blue)but the fastest shade (cobalt)

oh yeah..........whats snow?

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
i definitely like the new blue but i am still unsure about the Grey around the headlights.

i agree reio, but i would have never known if it wasn't for this site!:thumbup:
i may paint them someday along with my rear hugger and belly pan (i will hopefully be getting soon)

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
hey chiller is that dealership hullygully?
where exactly are you from,,unfortunately its still snowing here,,i think once february gets out of the way we'll be fine...

nice colour,,just be patient my fellow ontarian brother :Sport: