Anybody pick up any of these brake/clutch levers?

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All the knock-offs are about the same. Chances are they're all made in the same factory in Taiwan. Many of us have them and love them. Few folks have had black levers turn to bronze color.
Mine still look perfect after more than a year on the bike.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Erci is right, all the knock offs are about the same, i got mine on Ebay for something like $40 including shipping and they feel awesome, fit great, look amazing, and sadly i found that they crash test really well also...

go for it! you will be happy with the upgrade!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I forgot to mention one thing. These levers don't always fit perfectly out of the box. It may require few minutes of filing and once installed the filed portion is completely invisible. I had to do that on one of mine.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I forgot to mention one thing. These levers don't always fit perfectly out of the box. It may require few minutes of filing and once installed the filed portion is completely invisible. I had to do that on one of mine.

I think they fixed that, mine fit perfect and it has been a while since i have heard (read) that complaint. But if it is tight, it is an easy filing job to get them right.

kyle

Reaction score
Visit site
IIRC, I bought mine from the Fire Dragon Brothers seller on Ebay. No filing issues. Went with the shorties. There a little longer than most shorts...I have smallish hands and fit 3 fingers on them.

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
Those look just like the ones one mine... I have the black levers with the red adjuster. They look great and the adjusters work great as well!

killernoodle

Making stuff
Reaction score
Visit site
Those look identical to the ones I bought, good luck with the anodizing, a lot of people who bought them have found that the coating wears off and looks like crap afterwards (myself included).

g8anos

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought mine from E-bay for 30e and they came yesterday!

I put them on and they fit perfectly!!! Black with red adjuster.

Real quality and very cheap too! I love them, and they got a better feel than the stock.

I'm a bit concerned about this whole decolorising thing but we'll see...

PipBoy

Reaction score
Visit site
Those look identical to the ones I bought, good luck with the anodizing, a lot of people who bought them have found that the coating wears off and looks like crap afterwards (myself included).

+1 mine faded within 2 weeks of installation. :eek: they are still on the bike and work great. just wish they had stayed black!