Another new member Ont. Canada!

616ah

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought I better say hi all - yet another new member and recent FZ6er! (almost bought a bandit :D, but after chatting up an FZ6er at the fuel station/garage where I work one weekend, and getting a good look at the bike outside of a show room - changed my mind). Been lurking in the background for a couple months... (too buisy enjoying the wet :shakehead: riding season that is far too short in this part of the country :Flash:). Great site with loads of info! Will help out where I can. :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

:welcome: 2 months is a long time...glad you finally decided to join. Enjoy the site and ride safe!

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:!! Best time I had this year on my FZ was in your neck of the woods for Sportbike. Rode the 118 and had a BLAST!!! We already have our hotel booked for next year!
Hope you enjoy your bike AND the forum. Keep it shiny side up :cheer:

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new bike! Welcome and good to have you on board - Lots of really great people here and helpful threads! :Sport:

Yankee

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, I live in Toronto and have owned my FZ6 for about 3 months now, nothing but praise.

I had about three road trips (300-400 km each way) and I found this bike is very very comfortable on long trips....

616ah

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all! :thumbup: So far shiny side up. Can't really complain about the FZ6 too much, some small things, not serious. My main issue is the wind turbulance buffeting into my helmet at highway speeds. (2006 stock windscreen and I'm only about 5'6").... other than that, not too bad.

:welcome:!! Best time I had this year on my FZ was in your neck of the woods for Sportbike. Rode the 118 and had a BLAST!!! We already have our hotel booked for next year!
Hope you enjoy your bike AND the forum. Keep it shiny side up :cheer:

Glad you enjoyed the annual sport bike rally. I have from the sidewalk for a few years. Always cool to have HUNDREDS of sport bikes converge on a town of 6000 people, right at home! Always a great weekend all around. They almost cancelled this year - this town is a little backward like that sometimes... 118 is good - try 632, muskoka road 3, 141, and there are many others.... Once again thanks all! :Sport: