Amsoil Filters

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes there are.4 cyl super cars look up airel atom and i wasnt dissen ur srt but by no means are they super cars

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes there are.4 cyl super cars look up airel atom and i wasnt dissen ur srt but by no means are they super cars

Its a subcompact sports car with supercar like speed. It is not a supercar

Now the new one with the 500hp V8 thats getting closer

Thank you for bringing that car up though, I forgot about the top gear episode when Jeremy drove one. Quite historical!

Last edited:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site

neither is a corvette.

i am running over 500whp, rwd coupe that does just fine. and it does not have all those inconvenient electrical problems some others do. it handles a lot better than many out there too.

regardless, i put wix filters and mobil1oil in it and it keeps my baby happy. the meth raises the octane and adds fuel and the nitrous cools the charge more and makes smiles when it goes through the suercharger lol.

i change the 8.5 quarts of mobil1 every 7k miles which is a few hundred earlier than required.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
neither is a corvette.

i am running over 500whp, rwd coupe that does just fine. and it does not have all those inconvenient electrical problems some others do. it handles a lot better than many out there too.

regardless, i put wix filters and mobil1oil in it and it keeps my baby happy. the meth raises the octane and adds fuel and the nitrous cools the charge more and makes smiles when it goes through the suercharger lol.

i change the 8.5 quarts of mobil1 every 7k miles which is a few hundred earlier than required.

Actually it depends on which corvette we are talking about because the Z06 and ZR1 are....

A fair race is one that the opponent is running a similarly tuned car. You can't put a rwd 300hp against a rwd 500hp car and brag about beating it.

Last edited:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually it depends on which corvette we are talking about because the Z06 and ZR1 are....

i had some fun with a few zo6's at the track lol.

i guess as long as they are running and not sitting in the garage getting repaired they may be considered one lol.

i still love classic corvettes but honestly i am almost no fan at all of any domestic car companies after seeing the junk they poured our of the factories the past 20 years compared to the rest of the world. now that most of them went bankrupt yet again, maybe they will finally see that americans are tired of buying american if that means american made is unreliable, poorly made crap. some cars are starting to turn around though after the big scare they had so hopefully that will help the economy. speaking of the economy i am going to bed i have to work in the morning lol.

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i had some fun with a few zo6's at the track lol.

i guess as long as they are running and not sitting in the garage getting repaired they may be considered one lol.

i still love classic corvettes but honestly i am almost no fan at all of any domestic car companies after seeing the junk they poured our of the factories the past 20 years compared to the rest of the world. now that most of them went bankrupt yet again, maybe they will finally see that americans are tired of buying american if that means american made is unreliable, poorly made crap. some cars are starting to turn around though after the big scare they had so hopefully that will help the economy. speaking of the economy i am going to bed i have to work in the morning lol.

Definitely agree with the crap american cars have become, however a few such as the viper, vette, ford GT etc are iconic cars and find it very surprising Z06's being broken unless someone has molested it. I personally have no interest in American cars except for the Vette. I personally drive a Scion as a DD and that is a Toyota. I am looking to buy a MB but will probably just end up buying another Scion. I have 107,000 of trouble free miles. I drive my car too. I don't baby it. It is driven to the floor on a daily basis.I would love to get behind the wheel of my boss's new toy. 08 MB SL600 Renntech. V12 Biturbo 630 or 640hp don't remember.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Definitely agree with the crap american cars have become, however a few such as the viper, vette, ford GT etc are iconic cars and find it very surprising Z06's being broken unless someone has molested it. I personally have no interest in American cars except for the Vette. I personally drive a Scion as a DD and that is a Toyota. I am looking to buy a MB but will probably just end up buying another Scion. I have 107,000 of trouble free miles. I drive my car too. I don't baby it. It is driven to the floor on a daily basis.I would love to get behind the wheel of my boss's new toy. 08 MB SL600 Renntech. V12 Biturbo 630 or 640hp don't remember.

That being that boh of yall would still give chevy a reach around for a zr1......

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site

honestly i have been a corvette guy all my life, I am just a little "pissy" at GM for the 2 crap cars I bought NEW that literally fell apart on me in the first year. Hell the 2nd one I bought in 2009 new had to be towed no less than 7 times because it kept breaking down on us due to electrical issues. I finally got fed up with it and traded it in on a new elantra limited which has had zero issues (and has front and rear heated seats, navigation, back up camera, etc :) )

I think the new corvettes look amazing and yes they are hard to beat for nearly triple the price compared to other sports cars.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
honestly i have been a corvette guy all my life, I am just a little "pissy" at GM for the 2 crap cars I bought NEW that literally fell apart on me in the first year. Hell the 2nd one I bought in 2009 new had to be towed no less than 7 times because it kept breaking down on us due to electrical issues. I finally got fed up with it and traded it in on a new elantra limited which has had zero issues (and has front and rear heated seats, navigation, back up camera, etc :) )

I think the new corvettes look amazing and yes they are hard to beat for nearly triple the price compared to other sports cars.

As much as i love gm i will admit that almost all of their regular cars were garbage from 1990-2007 minus anything that had a v8 and all of their truck, not just gm but all american cars period were crap during that time frame but i think they finally realized that and are actually coming out with some good, quality cars now and not just focusing on trucks. Im really impressed with the new buicks those things are sweet especially the new gs