Affordable HID Retrofitting Services!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is what projectors are for! No width, no cutoff, no focus. The main reason why drop in HID kits are not worth bothering with.

14786_10151469650706881_1555832677_n.jpg

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's one Morimoto projector from theretrofitsource (rabbit didn't do it for me, but his results look like this)- for comparison with the crappy pic above!
Ilk9qh1.jpg

esabado

Reaction score
Visit site
awesome work!!, i dont know if you were asked this yet, but would you be able to work with the vso1 or vso2 streetfighter kits that vishnu sells on this forum?

i live in jersey about an hour away from you and would be more than willing take a ride up there for you to take a look at it in person?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
awesome work!!, i dont know if you were asked this yet, but would you be able to work with the vso1 or vso2 streetfighter kits that vishnu sells on this forum?

i live in jersey about an hour away from you and would be more than willing take a ride up there for you to take a look at it in person?

I sure could. I can pretty much do anything. Tend to be a bit of a magician. You're a little more than an hour away though if you are in Jersey.

esabado

Reaction score
Visit site
sweet, yeah i mapped it, i live in south jersey 15 min away from philadelphia. how far are you from there?

and could you give any price range for putting a projector in the headlight?

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I went the route of those hideous HID reflector bulbs. I hated what it did to oncoming drivers. Made the switch to HID retrofit last December. Well worth the effort.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sweet, yeah i mapped it, i live in south jersey 15 min away from philadelphia. how far are you from there?

and could you give any price range for putting a projector in the headlight?

i should just give you a call, i found your page on facebook, when is a good time to call you during weekdays?

Few hours from Philly. I am in Franklin county, about 45 below Harrisburg, PA.

I have a really nice quoting system that I use. If you give me some details I can get the exact price for you. For an estimate, for a single headlight, you are looking anywhere from $350 to $500 depending on the options that are selected. Choices that would need to be made would include, Shroud choice, Paint color(s), Angel eye (yes or no & color) and any other accessories.

If you want to call, please do so either before 12pm when I am at work, or after 3pm.

esabado

Reaction score
Visit site
wow, didnt really realize how far it is. i might just have to ship it to you.

however im looking into just getting a projector retrofitted into the headlight that came with vishnu's kit. do you know how much that would be?

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, didnt really realize how far it is. i might just have to ship it to you.

however im looking into just getting a projector retrofitted into the headlight that came with vishnu's kit. do you know how much that would be?

where can I find this Vishnu guy.. :thumbup: Thanks