ACH ride

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Most Gixxers would have not stopped for the police.

Most boys on this forum would not be able to ride more than 400 miles in one day, especially when half of it are in the twisties.

You deserve a massage & spa after yesterday.

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm still not going to try to get to you in one day ride when I know I have 3 more fun filled days of riding to follow!!!

Huh? Is this an upcoming group ride already set in stone? Did I miss a major thread? I would be mucho interested (would of course need to coordinate schedule, etc.).---Stacy

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a bit late in giving my take of the day, sorry but no pictures from me!

Pam and I did about 300 miles for the route, and had a nice time. We rode ACH over to meet Jerry and Jen at the east end then came back to do ACH again followed by Upper T, Angeles Forest Hwy, Aliso Canyon, Soledad Canyon, Little T, Big T and on home. Lots of other motorcycles out yesterday, including a gathering of Buells at our meetup. We all saw some atrocious driving during the day with cars and motorcycles vehicles blowing corners, refusing to yield to faster traffic, and such. The worst was a Prius late in the day that we caught in some tight turns. The driver proceeded to pick up his pace but used BOTH lanes of traffic to try and get through the corners. When he and our group came up on a slow moving van, this idiot passed on a downhill, blind right hand turn with no sight line at all. My girlfriend, talking to me on our communicators, just freaked out and thought we were going to see a fatality. Fortunately there was not another vehicle coming in the opposite direction. This 5hit is quite unsettling as it can happen at any time.

Just another great day with friends!!

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Most Gixxers would have not stopped for the police.

Most boys on this forum would not be able to ride more than 400 miles in one day, especially when half of it are in the twisties.

You deserve a massage & spa after yesterday.

Haha. That's the first thing my friends on the gix forum said! :spank:

Aren't most of the boys on this forum older than me? :eek: Maybe I'm not old enough to know my limitations. :D

I DO deserve a massage & spa day...but now that I've got a speeding ticket to pay, another stay at the Ojai Valley Inn is no longer in my budget. I need to talk to Lefty & Mark to find out how to get out of it next time. Maybe I just need Cliff with me? :confused:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Aren't most of the boys on this forum older than me? :eek: Maybe I'm not old enough to know my limitations. :D

I DO deserve a massage & spa day...but now that I've got a speeding ticket to pay, another stay at the Ojai Valley Inn is no longer in my budget. I need to talk to Lefty & Mark to find out how to get out of it next time. Maybe I just need Cliff with me? :confused:

Mark and I just used our good looks and charm...

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess I'm just too ugly and mean. Lol

Yeah Jennifer, I guarantee neither of those were your problem. Which brings up the question...that CHP must have been having one heck of a crummy day to have written you up. :don'tknow: :thumbdown:

Last edited: