A different look at FZ6-Forum.com

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
So..... this is what FZ6-Forum.com looks like in the real world:thumbup:

What? No forum sticker on that bad boy, what's up with that?????

Very cool Dennis...:thumbup:

lol...... Im still workin on gettign some stickers...:thumbup:

Wow, that is small. I always pictured something more like this:

2657965844_d673a359ff_o.jpg

So that's where all the magic happens, huh? That little black box brings a lot of people a lot of joy, friendships, safety, information, and food for thought.

Thanks Dennis for this great forum!

Your all welcome..... Its alot of fun... But this site would not run without all the work the Mods put in and all the help we get from Jstein95 and sportriderfz6...

Not sure what it is supposed to look like, but you are doing a great job!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Its still just a big magic box to me :D
I'm just glad someone knows how to make it work :cheer:

:stupidpc:

Your going to paint it blue so it goes faster right? right? LOL

Thanks Dennis, I had this image of a giant box but thats cooler.

Gotta love the Puig Sport Screen Sticker. Like wrightme, I too firmly believe the puter will run faster if you paint it blue, and install the dark smoke screen.
:cheer:

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication in making this phenomenal site work :cheer

personaly, I thought it would be covered by a blue belly pan with the carbon cannons sticking out, lol

cool view of the site, what are those servers?

I don't think that is an APC under it, maybe a tower PC? The only APC I can think of that would be that tall is the su2200 tower ups.

In 2015 the FZ6-Forum.com sever became self-aware after hooking up with Sky-Net, thereby beginning the steady elimination of human kind...

Thanks for a great site/community!!! :thumbup:

Back