A bit chilly lately...

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
For cold and/or wet riding, I have a Joe Rocket One Piece Survivor suit. It keeps you warm and dry. Need a good pair of gauntlet gloves to go with it though.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Heated jacket, it's sooo toasty! Gortex gloves and Frogg Toggs to keep me dry when I ride in the rain. It's around 33 F today, suppose to get down in the twenties. I know, tropical for some of you who live in really cold weather climates.

Only thing I can't figure out is how to keep my toes from freezing. My heavy duty socks are not cutting it.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Heated jacket, it's sooo toasty! Gortex gloves and Frogg Toggs to keep me dry when I ride in the rain. It's around 33 F today, suppose to get down in the twenties. I know, tropical for some of you who live in really cold weather climates.

Only thing I can't figure out is how to keep my toes from freezing. My heavy duty socks are not cutting it.
If you already have the outlet for the heated jacket, getcha some heated socks! Someday I'd like to have heated gloves, that's the only part of me that gets cold during the winter.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's what the engine is for during red lights. Put your hand underneath the tank while you're stopped at a red light.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to the forum! I don't really plan on riding in the rain but if it's got to happen still want my leathers/kevlar on underneath.

Enjoy the forum and don't worry about how those wet pants look. Worry about the brown spot in your pants if you eat it without decent gear on. ATGATT
Concentrate on good protective gear for all your important parts.

All The Gear All The Time!
Again welcome and ride smart and safe!!!!:rockon: