82 degrees in March

D

Dave.TX

Went on a little ride today to run some errands. I looked at the temp on the bike, it said it was 82 degrees. Sun was out, was a little too windy though.

These pics are of Spicewood Springs Rd, a nice little ride but too short of a distance. Still there was hardly a car to see on it. Helmet cam is an older ContourHD GPS. It's set to take a pic every 5 seconds. I just have it to document anything in case a cager takes me out.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Great pics, Dave!
When I read the title I thought you were gonna say it was cold:eek:

When I was stationed in Corpus I remember a handful of days when I walked out the door at 0600 and thought, Damn, I need a jacket:BLAA:

iSteve

82... hmm, It was a balmy 34 for me today. My bike hasn't even come out hibernation yet.

D

Dave.TX

Thanks, fellers. Yeah, mid 80's on Saturday but wind gusts in the 20-30mph range. Not sure but think I'll ride tomorrow too. Really want to go find a few spots to photograph (getting back into photography).

Looks like a hot rod show in Austin tomorrow at Culver's on W Braker. Think I'll bring the camera!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dave.TX

Yeahbutt it's a dry heat. My parents, brother and his family are in Scottsdale watching Padres pre-season baseball. They'll be back in San Diego on Sunday.

Nelly

International Liaison
Super Moderator
Elite Member
You lucky sod, we have had snow and ice 21F riding to work this week.

Neil:thumbup: