7/20 Ride Hwy 101

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
Slow to medium ride. Two up welcomed. Just going on a fun sunny ride. Meeting up at 1 pm krispy kreme in Tacom mall parking lot. No squids. We're going to stop in Hoodsport to get food, then continue north. I'll be riding two-up with wife. heres route:101 - Google Maps

Riders attending:

Myself & wife(fz6)
Chad(gixxer600)
Wildcardfz (fz6)
Scott (Ninja 600)

Last edited:

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta work :(

I gotta sign up on PNWRiders because now that the FZ6R forum is open I am not on this one very often...

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a maybe as well. Won't know until Monday morning, unfortunately, but I'll do my best to be there- it's gonna be a gorgeous day for a ride!!

wildcardfz

Reaction score
Visit site
there is a gas station on the right just as you come into Allyn. I'll be visable from the roadway. About what time do you think you'll be there?

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
I WILL BE BACK IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS :rockon:

Make sure to schedule a good ride for me, i got to try out all of the upgrades i have to put on when i get home. LOL, i guess i will have to stay up in the garage a few nights, got some stuff wasnt even thinking about getting at first :D

See all of you Washingtonian riders soon :Flash:

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for coming out Wildcardfz. that was a badass ride! I'm glad everyone could keep up with us, usually we end up riding with some pretty scared riders, but you and scott held your own. hope you come out with us again. As for everyone else, You missed out, AGAIN!:ban:

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn- I had to work- like 17 hours straight on Monday. SERIOUSLY. But the wife and I were up that way on Sunday; me on the Fazer & her on the Vulcan: Hood Canal, ferry from Port Townsend to Whidbey, then up to the Skagit Valley and then back down to Thurston County. Nice ride, but sorry I missed you all- AGAIN. One of these times I'm gonna ditch work early on Monday & join up with you all!!! -Dean