8/1 ride Leavenworth

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
So there was a ride planned to winthrop but it was to long for everyone so now we're going to leavenworth. We got a bunch of slow riders and a goldwing with us so this is great for anyone noob or experienced. We're meeting at the Shucks On S. Tacoma way at 8:00am. here's the address:10901 Pacific Hwy SW
Tacoma, WA 98499-4661

There's gonna be a car show there, so you can't miss it. Its also next to a grocery outlet. Kickstands up at 8:45amfrom:S Tacoma Way to:WA-167 N to:US-2 to:NE Tolt Hill Rd to:perkins Ln SW - Google Maps

Riders Attending:
Me (FZ6)
Pearce (Ninja600)
Adam (Katana600)
Speers (goldwing)
Moses (cbr600)
Tristan (cbr600)
Josh (fz6r)
Veraylynn (Ninja600)
3-5 riders I dont know
(insert your name here):thumbup:

Last edited:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
THATS NOT FAIR< DO IT TWO WEEKS LATER

i will be home for that ride :rockon:

if i forward you the money, can you pick me up a hat at the Australian shop there? Mine got destroyed from the heat and sand here in Iraq. LOL, let me know

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
THATS NOT FAIR< DO IT TWO WEEKS LATER

i will be home for that ride :rockon:

if i forward you the money, can you pick me up a hat at the Australian shop there? Mine got destroyed from the heat and sand here in Iraq. LOL, let me know

Yeah, or we can go on the ride again later. either way, I'm gonna have to meet you to give you the hat. It takes about ten days for mail to get to iraq so, you might as well meet me here.:rockon: