Washington Ride 6/1 Mt. Rainier

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm planning a ride on june 1st from tacoma to Mt. Rainier. The ride is gonna start at the Krispy Kreams at Tacoma mall @ Noon and Go through hwy 7, up Mt. Rainier and down the other side. Its going to be slow to medium pace, very noob friendly. Two up riding is welcomed. Its a scenic ride, nothing crazy. This ride has also been posted on PNWriders.com. Let me know if your interested. It will be 75-80 degrees and sunny, can't beat that.:rockon:

Riders attending:

Myself
Chad (friend)
Moses (friend)
Brent (friend)
Twhite6868 (PNWriders.com)
Kthi7 (PNWriders.com)

Last edited:

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd love to go, but I'm working. I was there last year and they were doing some road work on the back side, lots of gravel and cut out pavement. It must be done by now, but they could be working is some other areas. Be careful guys.

Wanders

Reaction score
Visit site
Unbreak my leg so I can go? Pretty please? :D Maybe next time as I am just outside of Seattle. Post your next trip as my leg might be healed by then!

(also a free bump) :)

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
Monday??? Damn. Gotta work. But I may make a trip out to Whistlin' Jack's in the next couple weeks, now that Cayuse & Chinook Passes are open.:thumbup:

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
Unbreak my leg so I can go? Pretty please? :D Maybe next time as I am just outside of Seattle. Post your next trip as my leg might be healed by then!

(also a free bump) :)

I wish I could, but I will definetly take the free bump though. Your always welcomed, when ever you get better. get well soon:rockon:

Blacklark57

Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I'd love to go on that. Gotta pass due to it being on Monday though. Pity, since I'll be working no more than a couple hundred yards from where you're all starting. I'll have to avoid looking out any windows lest I get too depressed ^_^

Hope you all have a great ride!

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
you know, every time you bump this it makes me sad that i cant go with you guys :(

lol, make sure you set one up for me when i get back :rockon:

Jazzpaint- where you at in Iraq? I spent some time there myself (and most recently Afghanistan). Head down, stay safe, & a speedy return to the CONUS. :rockon:

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Jazzpaint- where you at in Iraq? I spent some time there myself (and most recently Afghanistan). Head down, stay safe, & a speedy return to the CONUS. :rockon:

Right now i am in the "hornets nest" of Iraq: Mosul. This is the place that got hit by the 12,000 pound (of just the explosives) VBIED on April 10th. Also, as you probably hear soon, the place that one soldier got hit in the head with a pineapple and it fell into his lap, poor guy.

Ohh by the way, we just hit our Official 60 Days out mark, YAY :rockon: