2012 Colorado Vacation Trailer

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
Had some fun with iMovie last night and made this short film trailer. I'll be starting on the real film soon enough. :)

Enjoy!

P.S. Watch in 720p! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWFWV2hsSuA]2012 Boersma Family Vacation Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Great video!!! Now you need to put one together from the U'pper and make it longer. Also what roads did you take in Colorado? :rockon:

While I'm going to thank you all for the comments, the movie "making" skills are not my own. It was mostly iMovie's doing... (Am I supposed to admit that?)

So the real movie will not be nearly as high of a production quality... But it will still be good!

For an example of what I've done before check the following:

Colorado Trip 2011 on Vimeo

Isn't Mt. Herman fun?!?! John & I took the dual sports up there shortly after we got them and rode all the way into Woodland Park.

It really is! I was quite surprised how much fun it actually was! I mean, I was expecting to have quite a bit of fun but didn't expect it to be that awesome! I wish I could go back right now and show it a thing or two, though. I have a lot more ambition on two wheels now compared to when I shot that video.

Back